2023 Fall Camp Notes - Wide Receivers and Tight Ends

I don't know about Betts, and I'm definitely not sitting around hoping he's going to be a big part of the team after missing so much time.  If he stays healthy and contributes - that's fine and great.

But, Kemp is the real deal (short yardage).  Bulldog type of player that you want.

And, I am really looking forward to seeing that super high recruit TE out there playing awesome !!!  Can't believe I forgot his name, lol ,  but it has been a few years.  Dude had some freaky knee injuries.  But now, he should be healthy and ready to be the best tight end the Huskers ever had (recruiting wise).  

Latest I've heard is that Betts is currently not on the team, but Rhule is still trying to work with him and see if they can reach a resolution. I haven't really seen any sort of confirmation about the injury/concussion part of the story, though. Not sure what's going on there, if he was injured and that contributed to his decision to leave, or if maybe the injury story was just a smokescreen to cover for his absence.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1