*** Official Colorado Game Thread ***

Mavric

GT fan here:

This is the most stereotypical Jeff Sims game I've ever seen. Multiple turnovers that take the team out of the game, defense playing great keeping you into it until they get gassed or lose hope due to all the turnovers, some flashes of offensive brilliance, soft injury takes Jeff out of the game, backup QBs incapable of moving the ball when he's out. 

Watch out, you'll win against cupcakes, but not by as much as you should and your backups won't get snaps until way late in the game. Then, shockingly, Sims will get a hang nail or something "nagging" him since this injury and will leave you with an unprepared backup against a conference opponent. 

Glad to see this guy gone, sorry y'all have to deal with him. 

We showed so many bright spots in this game. We had improvement in so many areas, too. But the mistakes in crucial moments once again hurt us. 

I can honestly say I'm walking away with mixed feelings here.  We did so much better in this game but the results were still dismal for all the same reasons. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1