Matt Rhule sucks

Husker816

Rhule is overrated? Who couldn't improve Baylor and Temple? Stunk at Carolina? Bo Pelini is looking for a gig? Nebraska is now only a volleyball school? Lower expections? Move to the Mountain West? Form a new conference with Washington State and Oregon State? Who can compete year in and year out with Michigan and Ohio State anyway? Did I mention Penn State? Soon will get to play USC and UCLA and Washington and Oregon? Yipee? Northern Illinois has won in Lincoln? Watch out? Stop badmouthing Prime? He knows football? Keep buying those expensive tickets? Will need millions more for coach buyout in 2026? Suckers!!

56 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Rhule is overrated? Who couldn't improve Baylor and Temple? Stunk at Carolina? Bo Pelini is looking for a gig? Nebraska is now only a volleyball school? Lower expections? Move to the Mountain West? Form a new conference with Washington State and Oregon State? Who can compete year in and year out with Michigan and Ohio State anyway? Did I mention Penn State? Soon will get to play USC and UCLA and Washington and Oregon? Yipee? Northern Illinois has won in Lincoln? Watch out? Stop badmouthing Prime? He knows football? Keep buying those expensive tickets? Will need millions more for coach buyout in 2026? Suckers!!

ce4c9d67fb6174aa268bf7e71c12b8ff.gif

• Haha 2

When I see these types of bulls#!t threads, I think about putting some Husker fans in a headlock.  Real tight.  And keep tapping their forehead until they cry it out of their system.  

It's football. 

They won.  We lost.  We need improvement.  2 games on the road.  Did our best. 

Grow a pair.

Or do something else.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3
11 minutes ago, admo said:

When I see these types of bulls#!t threads, I think about putting some Husker fans in a headlock.  Real tight.  And keep tapping their forehead until they cry it out of their system.  

It's football. 

They won.  We lost.  We need improvement.  2 games on the road.  Did our best. 

Grow a pair.

Or do something else.  

Have you been saying they for the last 7 years? 

Come put me in a headlock :dunno

On 9/9/2023 at 12:15 PM, southernoregonhusker said:

Yeah, bringing in Simms shows me something and it's not good.  

Almost every Husker fan wants a QB that can run the ball.  Husker football was built on having a QB that is another running back.  That's what every fan wants to see.

Sims can run the ball and can pass maybe about as good as Tommy Frazer given some O-Line protection, but we find he just can't provide ball security.  I can imagine Rhule was given a set of criteria to fulfill in building a new team that may have precluded him from his best pick at QB.

Plus - What great good QB would risk his career on a dumpster fire like the recent Nebraska mess?  I don't have a meaningful YouTube Husker game to watch where NU wins that isn't dang near 30-years old.....

I will not say Matt Rhule Sucks.  I hope Jeff Sims learns to protect the ball.  I want some new wins on YouTube.................

• Fire 1

40 minutes ago, River-runner said:

Almost every Husker fan wants a QB that can run the ball.  Husker football was built on having a QB that is another running back. 

That is revisionist history. 

Jerry Tagge, Vince Ferragamo and Dave Humm all went to the NFL in the 70's. Tagge didn't last long but Ferragamo lead the Rams to the Superbowl in 79 and Dave Humm was a back up for 11 years. Those guys weren't just another running back and we weren't running an option offense until the 80's.

2 hours ago, Why Me said:

Ok, so who are we guessing Colorado fan,  I would guess Colorado, but also i could also say maybe Iowa, or Northern IL maybe Panthers Fan.   Oh and by the way, Its easy to gather fools to the clown show.

• TBH 1