What did we learn? Colorado edition

I learned that i am once again done with husker football for probably 6 days and then come Friday I’ll rinse wash and repeat and tune into this s#!t show with an ignorant optimism.

I also learned that the mods must also hate Saturday’s given the constant clean up on these boards- best of luck mods, I’ll cheers my next beer to you.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

4 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Rhule doesn't care about accountability. How can you continue to watch Sims be this bad and just keep sending him out there. Grant rightfully gets put in the dog house but a guy you brought in just gets to be as bad as possible with no consequences. 

I think it’s because the ppl backing up sims are trash. This is what happens when you a have a previous cosch hitch his wagon to one guy to the point where you don’t recruit any other qbs.

sims sucks, we know Purdy is hot garbage, jury out on Heinrich 

• Haha 1

Just now, gossamorharpy said:

I think it’s because the ppl backing up sims are trash. This is what happens when you a have a previous cosch hitch his wagon to one guy to the point where you don’t recruit any other qbs.

sims sucks, we know Purdy is hot garbage, jury out on Heinrich 

Sims is turning it over every quarter. Sims is the worst quarterback since Andrew bunch. Play the young guy and see if he has a future here. Sims has shown enough between Georgia tech and nebraska for any rational person to know he sucks.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 2
1 minute ago, LumberJackSker said:

Sims is turning it over every quarter. Sims is the worst quarterback since Andrew bunch. Play the young guy and see if he has a future here. Sims has shown enough between Georgia tech and nebraska for any rational person to know he sucks.

I agree with you bro. I’m just making the comment that it’s not like Rhule is staring at Tom Brady or the second coming of Taylor Martinez in the qb room.

not a great sign when your qb room is the weakest position group of the team. Really not a great sign when said rest of team are also trash