Triaging the QB room

Scarlet

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I very much agree.

And to be honest, I was more speaking in general terms from the last 8-10 years or so. I actually think this team overall isn't as bad as the record suggests or as some of their play has suggested. Yeah you are what your record says you are at the end of the day, but the defense looks pretty good, the offense has done some good things, the o-line hasn't been awful.

There's a bowl "team" there right now, IMO. It's just being masked by fumbles and frankly piss poor quarterbacking. I know Sims looked alright against CU but at the end of the day you can't have 7 turnovers in 7 quarters as a starting QB. It's a dense cloud over everything.

Yes to this post.   

• Plus1 3

On 9/9/2023 at 5:35 PM, thatguy said:

the possible mistake i think he's making right now is thinking he has 3 years to work with in this transfer portal era.

You're right, he is going to have to maybe rethink, how and who he recruits. It has changed since he was at Baylor. 

I hadn't thought of that. Good post on an issue, maybe not many of us thought of.

GBR !!!

• Fire 1
21 hours ago, ZRod said:

Not a lot of people named Heinrich H. since the 1940s...

Well, not in the U.S. probably.  Perhaps we need to include Germany in our recruiting regions.  This Heinrich we have seems to have certain abilities and perhaps goals.  We need more Heinrichs.  Find and unleash the Heinrichs. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
43 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

okay....  well since what I said would happen, happened...  ill say your comment is silly...  great rebuttal though jr...  now run along and play before it gets to dark outside...   ;)

It's amazing that you still don't know the point of discussion even after I spelled it out for you and then you replied that of course that's what we're talking about. Makes the attempted snarky comeback even more sad.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

It's amazing that you still don't know the point of discussion even after I spelled it out for you and then you replied that of course that's what we're talking about. Makes the attempted snarky comeback even more sad.

we all know what the point was...  I quoted it to show YOU didnt....  You just don't want to admit you were wrong...  but its okay....  I know your kind, that's why I conceded long ago...  I choose not to wallow

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, twofittyonred said:

we all know what the point was...  I quoted it to show YOU didnt....  You just don't want to admit you were wrong...  but its okay....  I know your kind, that's why I conceded long ago...  I choose not to wallow

So you're rubber and I'm glue - good one. And you keep on wallowing with responses.

Here's a reminder what the point was, which literally nothing changed due to the game:

On 9/15/2023 at 10:41 AM, RedDenver said:

I'm arguing against the idea that the coaches should pull the 1st string QB with turnover issues simply because the 3rd string RB has fumbling issues and didn't play. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
14 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Still wallowing despite claiming the contrary, I see. Keep digging though, it amuses me how confidently wrong you are.

I see you want to go for the 4th day...  Maybe after a week, you can celebrate your stubbornness by buying me a beer...??  Maybe not...  I anxiously await your next attempt of redemption..  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1