Tech N9ne - R.K. Huskers

10 hours ago, lo country said:

They’ve made it to the south.  Good burger for sure. Wish Runza would open up here. 

Yes, no Runza's here either.  When we go to Estes Park we stop in Loveland to get one or on my way back to SD to visit family - Council Bluffs.

We have a dairy/burger chain in Oklahoma, Braums, that only has stores within 250 miles of their huge dairy farm (over 10k milk cows) by OKC - to insure freshness.  Great ice cream and burgers but just regional.  Our son, on his way from NC always stops at the first one he can find.  So some chains limit themselves to preserve quality.  I wonder if that is the same with Runza.  

10 hours ago, skers83 said:

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Did they have: 

Chili Cheese Fries Fries GIF - Chili Cheese Fries Fries ...

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Yes, no Runza's here either.  When we go to Estes Park we stop in Loveland to get one or on my way back to SD to visit family - Council Bluffs.

We have a dairy/burger chain in Oklahoma, Braums, that only has stores within 250 miles of their huge dairy farm (over 10k milk cows) by OKC - to insure freshness.  Great ice cream and burgers but just regional.  Our son, on his way from NC always stops at the first one he can find.  So some chains limit themselves to preserve quality.  I wonder if that is the same with Runza.  

Did they have: 

Chili Cheese Fries Fries GIF - Chili Cheese Fries Fries ...

One Pot Nachos - One Pot Cheesy Beef Nachos

no but they had these

• Oh Yeah! 1
12 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Songs specifically and explicitly related to a sports team are always cringe, and I think the reason is because we all know subconsciously it's not actually art but just craft. But that has no invitation to interact with it mentally, its just a passive listening for easter eggs and then patting your back about it.

idk, at least personally it doesn't matter how famous the person is or how good the production is it just screams 'try hard' to me. This particular song isn't too bad to use during a timeout or warmups or whatever but I think it'd be a mistake to make it a focal point.

Also, hate to break it to you, but there's an alternate version of otherwise the exact same song for another football team:

It's probably due to my extreme dislike of the Chiefs, but that song is horrible. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3