****Michigan Game Thread****

Here’s my thoughts.. defense looks rough but playing in new system and playing younger guys on dline against great oline. Defense returns almost everyone. We will be fine and better next year.. offense better be dipping into portal for QB’s, wide outs, oline… I can’t support keeping Riola.. we have some three year starters and they suck.. Turner is a bench warmer.. fingers crossed our Nebraska backups and move him to he actual role. Warming the bench

2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Ok we came out a tad flat. 

No we didn't we just suck and it's shown since we started the season against Minnesota.  Name a wr other then Kemp that has stepped up and made plays.  Last time I checked we have more then 10 wr's on the team and we can't have more then one actually make plays out on the football field.  That's crap.  Once we lost to Minnesota all hope was lost for me to actually make a bowl.  I question how much they actually worked on in the off-season bc their isn't any jellin going on with this team between players and coaches.

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

What did you really expect though? If you truly thought we'd be in this game you're either not paying attention or just don't know what you're looking at.  The defense played well against bad teams with poor OL, save Minny who is decent. This is probably the best OL in the country for Michigan.

Rhule is getting paid 5.5 million this year, which is 30th in salary.

That’s my bad, I had the 8 million number in my head. That’s not for a couple of years. 

I expect a clean game, effort, some creativity on offense, any glimmer of hope to watch the second half. I can’t believe people would waste 3.5 hours of their life and not hope for that. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I couldn’t bet Michigan in Lincoln… or I would have. I’m tired of people saying we shouldn’t even show any resemblance of competing with teams. You are part of the problem. 

Lol. I’m part of the problem?  We are without are top 2 RBs. Our All-Conference LB is out. Our best pass rusher is out. On the second play of the game we lost are best safety. We have the two worst tackles in possibly the history of CFB. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

Do we go with Sims in the second half at some point? Haarberg makes some decent plays, but looks in over his head too often and doesn't seem to have the spark to create plays for himself. I'd like to see Sims back in the fold

Just now, chamrocck said:

His nephew is a Georgia commit. Get a legit OL coach and make it the focus of the offense. Do that and it’s an automatic bowl bound season. Stop stalking the ex girlfriend.

He has another nephew, Dayton, who is in Lincoln for today's game.