****Michigan Game Thread****

2 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I'm not acting like Michigan is any other team. I'm simply questioning the logic of keeping our presumed starter out there against a team full of future NFL players when the game is clearly out of hand. Keeping him out there doesn't seem like a wise strategy.

No you weren't.  You were talking about HH being hesitant, how he wasn't giving anyone hope for any future game and how he wasn't out-playing Sims.

Good attempt at revisionist history though.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Never thought I would say it, but here it goes...

If the Big 12 wanted Nebraska back, Nebraska should accept that invitation immediately.

I'll say it...I'm tired of being in the Big Ten. We don't belong.

I could care less about the millions in money we're getting from the Big Ten. I don't give a rip about being in a future conference where we're associated with the "big brands."

At this point I would rather we play in the Big 12 with a few of our old Big 8 teams win or lose and just enjoy our fall weekends again and maybe find a way to win 6-7 games a season.

PLEASE JUST STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE.

• TBH 6
Just now, huskerfan74 said:

The best message the media can send is to not go to the presser. Imagine how Rhule would feel if no one shows up to listen to his excuses.

I don’t think Rhule has given excuses in his press conferences. I’m pretty sure he knew that Michigan has WAY MORE TALENT than NU did in this game. What else do you want him to say?

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I got ran out of the “What did we learn Thread” after Frost lost at Colorado because I said he was in over his head. It’s one of the few times I was right. You just keep making sure them trophies are polished and I’ll keep hoping we don’t lose by 40 when we play a team with a pulse. 

Your fixation on what I said about trophies is laughable. We were discussing our history and you just want to keep beating a dead horse. You keep glossing over the part where I said if the right decisions are made we can be better. Obviously the right decisions haven't been made yet. But just keep ballyhooing your hubris.

7 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Never thought I would say it, but here it goes...

If the Big 12 wanted Nebraska back, Nebraska should accept that invitation immediately.

I'll say it...I'm tired of being in the Big Ten. We don't belong.

I could care less about the millions in money we're getting from the Big Ten. I don't give a rip about being in a future conference where we're associated with the "big brands."

At this point I would rather we play in the Big 12 with a few of our old Big 8 teams win or lose and just enjoy our fall weekends again and maybe find a way to win 6-7 games a season.

Reality, a few more seasons like this and NU will not make the cut to the "next big thing"  ie B1G and SEC super conference.