****Wisconsin Game Day Thread****

1 minute ago, Ratt Mhule said:

Come on man, you know damn well they were two very different situations. Tie game with a cold qb in, could take lead with 3 minutes left with a defense that hadnt given up anything all day at home. 

Running all over WI driving down the field down 3 on the road. Get first down and then run 30 seconds off the clock instead of using your timeouts and running it down their throat more. And if they stop it then kick the fg. Dont play not to lose, play to f#&%ing win based on the situation and how the game has gone up to that point. 

To be fair it was third down when he ran the clock down not first. Still think it was a s#!ttty gutless move though

• Plus1 2

Just now, Packerhuskerfan said:

This is probably the easiest schedule we've had in decades is the saddest part.

This is what I don’t think people understand. The teams coming into the league are a gauntlet of excellent teams.  The entire culture has to change.  For me it is physicality and the LOS. Blackshirts have made progress but we need elite defenders.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

4 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

This is what I don’t think people understand. The teams coming into the league are a gauntlet of excellent teams.  The entire culture has to change.  For me it is physicality and the LOS. Blackshirts have made progress but we need elite defenders.

We need much better corners & a few dynamic WRs.

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

John Cook wanted to coach football. Is he still interested? He has a young team that is kicking a$$ and we have a bunch of clueless coaches that can’t manage a clock to give their team a chance to win. I doubt John cook would do worst than Satt.

Bring back the eye roll!

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

Unbelievable that Purdy comes out and plays so well and we learn that he wasn't in the mix earlier in the year because of injury. Like, the most Nebraska thing to happen. Guy throws for 65% and rushes for over 100 yards.

We just didn't establish the run in the right ways in the second half. For me that's really the bottom line. The defense played fine overall and Purdy had great stats. Just couldn't dominate the line of scrimmage in the second half.

If Purdy had started healthy against Michigan State or Maryland we probably win both of those games by 7+ points.

I just can't stand the constant dynamic of "we can actually win this game" and then just blowing it. F***.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
12 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

This is probably the easiest schedule we've had in decades is the saddest part.

No doubt, but for real, is playing an easy schedule the only way we ever play in a bowl game again? There are like 435 bowl games. We suck. We need to accept that we suck and think about how we can get better, that doesn't and can't rely on playing trash opponents like Wisconsin. They beat us.