What did we learn? Wiscy Edition

Hammerhead

On 11/20/2023 at 6:36 PM, Scofrosghost said:

He’s hot garbage

According to many fans, so was Charlie McBride. Until he wasn't.

There have been huge injury issues on our offense and our first two quarterbacks have not been able to avoid turnovers. If Satterfield is coaching them to fumble and throw interceptions I'd agree with you but I don't think he's doing that.

• TBH 4
2 hours ago, presidentjlh said:

Schedule turned out far weaker than we initially thought it’d be. We’ve only played one team deserving of a ranking in Michigan.

Yeah, I don't think so. Most people saw the roster and the schedule and were struggling to find 4 wins. Michigan State and Minnesota are the two teams everyone thought were going to be better than they really were. Not to mention this offense has been decimated by injuries and we've had some top defensive players miss several important games.

5 and 6 while flirting with the possibility of going bowling is a good year compared to where we've been the last 3 seasons.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 3
13 hours ago, presidentjlh said:

Schedule turned out far weaker than we initially thought it’d be. We’ve only played one team deserving of a ranking in Michigan.

Yup. And the manner of the losses as well. Pretty difficult to feel much confidence after 4 one score conference losses largely from self inflicted wounds. Essentially a mirror image of what we’ve seen since 2018. 

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

We lost the Iowa game that year when we were favored in Kellogg's first start.  I'm surprised he had that much yardage since I only remember him from that game and the Hail Mary against Northwestern. 

Him and Armstrong had a near 50/50 split in a 2 qb system for 9 games that season with Martinez' injury.