QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

1 hour ago, Loebarth said:

At this point and the horrendous play we've witnessed over the last 5 years it won't surprise me when Dylan returns home and confirms he's fully committed to Georgia and honestly, I'll be just as excited about that. One player doesn't make a team but one player can sure as heck become a team problem. Rhule, is taking a huge chance with this and in the end it could greatly effect the in-state recruiting and trust of in-state coaches. Will it? Time will tell but Rhule has put in considerable effort to rebuild trust and I'd hate to see this saga end with those efforts washed away. There's loads of talent in-state over the next 2 years. Hoping we get every in-state athlete we target. Hoping I (and those like minded) am completely wrong about "breaking the coaches trust". There's loads of current and former coaches here and I'd like a couple of them to actually address this with their truths and why they base their truths as such. 

Let's rephrase that: Rhule is taking a huge chance with this and in the end it could greatly AFFECT the recruiting and trust of sons of former players, especially ones that are extremely talented and highly desired. Etc. etc.

Rhule HAS to do what he's doing right now. Any f***ing adult should understand this situation is special.

• Plus1 3

27 minutes ago, MacReady said:

If the commitment doesn’t come tonight I don’t think we’ll see it until Monday. I think Rhule wouldn’t want it overshadowing the volleyball team. He strikes me as that kind of guy. But if Monday comes and goes…I’ll be sweatin’ bullets.

I don’t think it overshadows VB.  I can’t see Rhule orchestrating when to announce.  Not his style.  If VB loses and we lose DR. I’m quitting the internet.  

Somebody leaked pics of Raiola's commit video being shot. From the angle, it had to be somebody up in one of the boxes in the stadium. Can't we just have a little patience and let him have his moment? And maybe a little privacy? <_<

(Though this does make what I heard earlier about the commit vid being released Sunday seem more likely...)

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
6 minutes ago, Toe said:

Somebody leaked pics of Raiola's commit video being shot. From the angle, it had to be somebody up in one of the boxes in the stadium. Can't we just have a little patience and let him have his moment? And maybe a little privacy? <_<

(Though this does make what I heard earlier about the commit vid being released Sunday seem more likely...)

Still think they should release it Monday if volleyball wins.

Orrrr. He congratulates Nebraska on the vball championship and says football will join them. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • Worth a Look 1
14 minutes ago, Toe said:

Apparently there was a video of the whole thing from the press box that got deleted quickly. We live in an era where WE are Big Brother so here's a screenshot:

Good luck actually determining who the hell that really is on the field though :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 2
Just now, SouthLincoln Husker said:

NW corner

6 minutes ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Apparently there was a video of the whole thing from the press box that got deleted quickly. We live in an era where WE are Big Brother so here's a screenshot:

Good luck actually determining who the hell that really is on the field though :lol:

Sorry, thought you were asking where

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!