Nebrasketball @ Maryland

I really want to see this game.  Have always had a soft spot for Maryland basketball, and I would enjoy it even more if we can pull out a win.  

Is this on BTN+ ?  I hope not.  I don't have a subscription to that.

From what I can hear on the tin-can radio broadcast, Jake says Maryland is playing their best offensive game of the year. Here's a problem, Jake: they're playing their best game because Nebraska's defense is effing garbage.

And as I type this, the BTN camera pans to Hoiberg and in the background I can actually see Kent and Jake holding phones up and talking into them. Did they forget headsets for the guys? Bee-zarre.

• Plus1 1

I can only think of 1 three that wasn’t contested. Then we started closing too hard in the three’s and then there was all the offensive rebounds. If we’re gonna comeback I think we need to make them prove it from three and protect the paint. If they hit em again we lose. If we keep on giving up point blank put backs we lose. Gotta defend the higher percentage looks to have any chance 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

Really struggling with the Maryland press. This is a game where we're really missing Gary and his calming presence. The second chance points are really hurting us right now, must box out better on defense and try to draw fouls in the paint on offense. Won't work if we're trying to continue with the 3-point contest being down 15+

• Plus1 1