QB Blaine Gabbert

Bobeliever............I have no reason to doubt you personally........and I know that you are just reporting a rumor that you heard, but IMO, there is no way in God's Green Earth that this rumor has any substance at all...... nothing anywhere from anyone has even hinted at this...........

I wish this was the case, but absolutely not going to happen........ but, this is just my opinion, based on absolutely nothing..........

I doubt it, but if he does it would probably be 1/11...

I still don't see why he decommitted after being so up on Nebraska, the same OC and QB coach is here and there are now coaches that are gonna coach good defense which would help a QB win games.

But with how we're going after all these other QBs now I would assume Blaine is long gone, unless something changed recently.

I doubt it, but if he does it would probably be 1/11...

I still don't see why he decommitted after being so up on Nebraska, the same OC and QB coach is here and there are now coaches that are gonna coach good defense which would help a QB win games.

But with how we're going after all these other QBs now I would assume Blaine is long gone, unless something changed recently.

Exactly. I just recently looked at a Huskers Illustrated from last summer that had an article about Gabbert. It said that he committed because of his strong relationship to Watson. It makes no sense that he jumped ship when Watson is still here. I am not saying because of sour grapes, because I said this when he was still a commit, I am not really a believer in Gabbert and think he could be a huge bust, IMO.

I have no idea if he is coming but if he does he better not be talking how good missouri is and telling the other recuirts about Mizzou, he did build relationship with a lot of the other recuirts but I am pretty sure that most of them decommited. I hope he does take another look at NU although I would be really happy with Spano.

:yeah

I have no idea if he is coming but if he does he better not be talking how good missouri is and telling the other recuirts about Mizzou, he did build relationship with a lot of the other recuirts but I am pretty sure that most of them decommited. I hope he does take another look at NU although I would be really happy with Spano.

:yeah

As I said before, this guy has shown a lot of talent at the football camps. But whether it's because of injury or a bad team or something else, he hasn't really shown it on the field yet. You can probably say this with just about any recruit, but he is especially an unknown -- five stars or not. I am not trying to be soar grapes or anything. He could be a great QB for MU, but I consider him a bigger risk than some.

• 3 weeks later...