Can the Huskers win the Big 12?

I am interested in your season predictions.

I predict we go 10-3 (not counting bowl game), but could very easily go 11-2. I predict we win the North. I think the season depends on our defense.

I say we go 11-2, while losing to either USC or Texas, I don't think we lose to both and then maybe a loss to aTm. Yes we have the talent to win the Big XII this year.

The question says CAN we win the big 12...not WILL we. That said I hate to see anyone say no to the can we question. Can we and will we are two different stories. Can we? You damn right we can! But will we? Hard to say, Texas and OU are always so tough.

Personally I would hate to have a 4 loss season yet again. We will likely lose anywhere from 2-4 games. Our schedule is tough no doubt.

We definately have a shot to win the Big XII!!!! If you are sitting there saying that we don't I have to wonder what makes you think that we can't win it??? We have the talent there. The main thing we were lacking last year was a defensive secondary and the ability to finish the games. I think both of these things will be fixed this year and I say we go to the Big XII Championship game with 2 losses. One to either Texas or USC and a surprise one in there somewhere. I say we will see Texas in the Big XII Championship game this next year. I just don't think Missery can get it done.