SIGNED: QB Cody Green

The Texas A&M Rivals front page is reporting a big name commitment, I'm not liking the look of that... Seems to me Green is probably gone.

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Four-star wide receiver makes the call

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

UZOMANWACHUKWU1JD08100.JPGTexas A&M has almost doubled the size of their recruiting class in the last few weeks and they added to that number again on Saturday when a big-name prospect decided to pull the trigger and commit to head coach Mike Sherman and company. AggieYell.com spoke to the latest commit this evening when he informed us of his pledge. Click here to see why he decided to be an Aggie.

Well, that was Uzoma that commited to aTm.....still hope for Green. ;)

woot! They didn't have his pic up when I saw it.

Well, I'm still looking for a story on Green, I think another aggie article says he's made a decision, but you have to be a paid member to read on.... :bang

well, since scout is free thru tomorrow... this link will take you to some interesting info about Cody Green!(it's towards the bottom second to last topic titled: Is it the Huskers or the Aggies for Green?)

Hmmmm, if he is from TX and wants to go to the Aggies--not UT--that says he must have a specific loyalty/liking of them. Or maybe aTm is just closer to home.

I'm late to this conversation, but does anyvody know why he is even considering NE?

Because he likes the fresher seafood that is served around here.

The Texas A&M Rivals front page is reporting a big name commitment, I'm not liking the look of that... Seems to me Green is probably gone.

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Four-star wide receiver makes the call

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

UZOMANWACHUKWU1JD08100.JPGTexas A&M has almost doubled the size of their recruiting class in the last few weeks and they added to that number again on Saturday when a big-name prospect decided to pull the trigger and commit to head coach Mike Sherman and company. AggieYell.com spoke to the latest commit this evening when he informed us of his pledge. Click here to see why he decided to be an Aggie.

Well, that was Uzoma that commited to aTm.....still hope for Green. ;)

woot! They didn't have his pic up when I saw it.

Well, I'm still looking for a story on Green, I think another aggie article says he's made a decision, but you have to be a paid member to read on.... :bang

well, since scout is free thru tomorrow... this link will take you to some interesting info about Cody Green!(it's towards the bottom second to last topic titled: Is it the Huskers or the Aggies for Green?)

Hmmmm, if he is from TX and wants to go to the Aggies--not UT--that says he must have a specific loyalty/liking of them. Or maybe aTm is just closer to home.

I'm late to this conversation, but does anyvody know why he is even considering NE?

Because he likes the fresher seafood that is served around here.

That must be it. Well, he's more of a runner at this point, doesn't pass the greatest, and I'm not sure he's even as good as, say, Bobby Reid, ryan Perriloux, and look where those guys are at...

That must be it. Well, he's more of a runner at this point, doesn't pass the greatest, and I'm not sure he's even as good as, say, Bobby Reid, ryan Perriloux, and look where those guys are at...

Hopefully, we will see when he gets here!

I'm wondering how anyone can make a true judgment of his talent based off of his video. The shots on Rivals are from one scrimmage game from his junior year before he was hurt.

The only extended video on him is from his sophomore year.

I agree with BW, the kid has the tools, try giving him a shot before you declare him a bust! Geez.

Hopefully, we will see when he gets here!

and too bad about Perriloux, that guy is a FREAK. :yeah

announcement that he will be "N" will be coming very soon

Lets hope so. It will be nice to be able to get some free time instead of checking the internet everyone 15 minutes.

I am praying by the bedside. We need a top QB recruit to choose us whether he pans out or not just so we have some other top recruits look at us again as legitimate. IT MATTERS.