DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Say what you want and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about their opinions much as I know you can't change mine. Even Jeffcoat announced to Texas and he was higher rated. If this kid goes with UCLA he will be a bum as far as many of you are concerned. If he goes N he will be the second coming of Suh. dedhoarse

Right on, A guy who makes N wait until signing day and keeping another kid hanging waiting for that offer just because he wants to be in the lime light is selflessness to the hightest degree no matter where he goes. And most of these people are all the same. Like Beck, Witt and the rest of them that quit because they were not given a starting job instead of earning it.I think it's called a premadona. :madash

:facepalm: x 100

I know that guys (recruits) read message boards. Probably not the best idea to "call out" HS kids just because you have an opinion. None of us know why anyone is waiting, so why get on a rant and assume a kid a media seeker? Way to have a positive influence on a potential recruit who may be reading boards for fun. I know that boards don't make or break a decision, and if they do, the kid is coming for the wrong reasons, but it can't be positive to read some garbage.

Furthermore, I would bet that most of the guys who wait until signing day, probably are "silent" to the coaching staff. I am sure that Bo and company aren't completely in the dark with some of these guys. The public is, and who CARES if we are...we ARE JUST FANS.

I am sure that Bo has expressed to these guys that we may others on the line, so please don't leave us hanging, completely clueless. This is probably why Marsh gets a greyshirt, with the staff already knowing their might be a chance that one of the guys may be going elsewhere.

Relax......quit calling kids out on message boards...especially when we have no clue "why" they are waiting......whatever happens - happens.

Say what you want and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about their opinions much as I know you can't change mine. Even Jeffcoat announced to Texas and he was higher rated. If this kid goes with UCLA he will be a bum as far as many of you are concerned. If he goes N he will be the second coming of Suh. dedhoarse

Right on, A guy who makes N wait until signing day and keeping another kid hanging waiting for that offer just because he wants to be in the lime light is selflessness to the hightest degree no matter where he goes. And most of these people are all the same. Like Beck, Witt and the rest of them that quit because they were not given a starting job instead of earning it.I think it's called a premadona. :madash

The more you post the more you confirm your true identity. Your posts sound like a kid in high school waiting for an offer from NU. NU didn't work out for you, so please don't take it personal. You have a lot of talent and will do well at Nevada. NU is on the verge of playing for NC's again. Most people on this board know it and can feel it. You were caught in a recruiting chess game and while it is not always fair, it is the bitter reality of big time college football. Please stop the deliberate miss-spelling of recruits names and calling us cornheads. You are better than than and I look forward to watching your highlights at Nevada in a couple years.

• Fire 1

The more you post the more you confirm your true identity. Your posts sound like a kid in high school waiting for an offer from NU. NU didn't work out for you, so please don't take it personal. You have a lot of talent and will do well at Nevada. NU is on the verge of playing for NC's again. Most people on this board know it and can feel it. You were caught in a recruiting chess game and while it is not always fair, it is the bitter reality of big time college football. Please stop the deliberate miss-spelling of recruits names and calling us cornheads. You are better than than and I look forward to watching your highlights at Nevada in a couple years.

:snacks: this is getting good

Finally got a chance to sit down and watch EspnUs' Recruiting Insider today (Love DVR)...and they talked about OWA quite a bit, showed some good film, had some really good things to say about him...obviosuly, right?

Both Tom and Craig of scout picked Owa to be N . Tom even went as far as to say he was going to be a big part of the resurgence in Lincoln. :koolaid2::corndance:corndance:corndance

He has yet to make a decision he said he would like to make up his mind sometime this weekend and just announce it on Wed. I have no problem with that at all. Besides who is it exactly that you are waiting on to receive and offer for this class?

Fill me in....how do you know he's going to Nevada?

To stay on topic......is it Wednesday yet???

Finally got a chance to sit down and watch EspnUs' Recruiting Insider today (Love DVR)...and they talked about OWA quite a bit, showed some good film, had some really good things to say about him...obviosuly, right?

Both Tom and Craig of scout picked Owa to be N . Tom even went as far as to say he was going to be a big part of the resurgence in Lincoln. :koolaid2::corndance:corndance:corndance

speaking of back on topic...i was pretty excited to hear this, FYI they picked J. Jeffcoat to go to UT and he committed the next day to UT.

speaking of back on topic...i was pretty excited to hear this, FYI they picked J. Jeffcoat to go to UT and he committed the next day to UT.

Slightly better odds with them for that pick...doesn't his dad work there now?

Both Tom and Craig of scout picked Owa to be N . Tom even went as far as to say he was going to be a big part of the resurgence in Lincoln. :koolaid2::corndance :corndance :corndance

Jeffcoat's dad is the DL coach at U. of Houston.

What nexus said...

FWIW... im pretty sure they disagreed on everyone else...just a thought!!!!

Tim Griffin is under the impression the Owa is going to be the most likely candidate we sign of the three remaining guys on our prospect list. He ranked Brion Carnes as last.

I hope Tim Griffin is right. I don't read his stuff on ESPN but my buddy here at work reads his stuff daily and seems to like him.

I took the time to register for this site just so that I could post something, anything.

It's been over 3 hours since the last post, and I was worried everyone who has been following this board would spontaneously combust from this :o ...needless to say, I felt this was my chance to ride in and save the day.

Oh yea, I almost forgot.

Hi! I'm new here, and I've been following this board since the night of "The In-Home". I'm completely addicted to all things Husker, and more recently all thing Owa, have never lived in the state of Nebraska, have never met a player (I saw Eric Crouch once, but I was freaking out so bad I couldn't calm down enough to actually speak to him), have been to a grand total of 3 games (I'm 1-2 in wins :angry: but at least the one was the holiday bowl :bonez ) Yet despite this, I positively bleed crimson and cream. And I really really wish is was Sept. 4...or at least Feb 3.

And I owe my display name to ESPN.

To keep this related to the topic...I really really hope we get Owa. That's the central theme to my prayers every night.

Welcome, I love seeing people who are even newer than me! :corndance

One thing though, if you are going to bleed husker red, it should be the correct form of the color. We are Scarlet and Cream... Crimson and Cream is OU so that is a pretty big mistake. I think we can forgive you unless your a Troll!!!!!!! If you are a Troll then :nutz If not then welcome :woo !

Wow, epic fail on my part. I knew when I typed that something felt wrong...I'm gonna blame that on how late it was when I posted, my brain was struggling with words..I think I liked the alliteration at the time...yea, kinda embarrassed at this point :facepalm: