SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

MAYBE carnes is strongly considering committing with the sudden commitment of Marsh UNO. Just speculation.

Do you mean Marsh committed to UNO because the staff must have notified him that Carnes committed to NU? Or do you mean that Carnes is now seriously considering committing now that Marsh committed to UNO? I could see the first scenario, but not the second. There's no way Carnes' decision depends on Marsh's actions at all. It's completely the other way around.

Badly said sorry. I meant that marsh maybe caught word that carnes is committing, thus marsh decided to stop playing the waiting game and committed to UNO. Does that help?

Yeah that makes sense. I sure hope you're right about that. Carnes is rough, but he has a ton of potential.

Most of the posts on the USF boards are like, they want him to stay, but they have a feeling he may be gone. No inside info but they know that it is going to be hard for Holtz to come in and keep everyone. The thing that hurts the most, Carnes is the highest rated recruit and the only 4 star on their incoming board.

Think back to when Bo took over, we lost big Gabbert, imagine him throwing the rock this year and we wouldn't be so panicked on getting a QB this year.

has anyone seen anything on how the visit went? I have looked all over the web and cant find anything.

We might not get an update until late today or tomorrow. He is traveling back to Florida today.

i wouldn't count out Skip Holtz just yet. He's come in and based on what some of the guys have said here he seems to have a lot of respect for holtz.

Saw him out at the bowl last night w/ LaTravis... Were there from 930 til bout 1045.. LTW and Phil Dillard come out a lot, so i've talked to both of em quite a bit.. Talked to LT when they got there and he said that Brion seemed like he was loving it so far.. LT also started to tell me who he was and I was like.. yea, I know.. it's kinda pathetic, but what else is there in this city? he just laughed and said Football man, all the time.

Saw him out at the bowl last night w/ LaTravis... Were there from 930 til bout 1045.. LTW and Phil Dillard come out a lot, so i've talked to both of em quite a bit.. Talked to LT when they got there and he said that Brion seemed like he was loving it so far.. LT also started to tell me who he was and I was like.. yea, I know.. it's kinda pathetic, but what else is there in this city? he just laughed and said Football man, all the time.

Thats great to hear.

:koolaid2:

Rivals Carnes Update. What's the word subscribers?

I feel like a cheap dime store hooker having to read teasers all the time.

It's probably help if their sub were more reasonable. I wouldn't mind shelling out 60-70 a year for rivals, but their subs are a little spendy at $100 a year imo.

Carnes has been unavailable for comment, but HI spoke with his coach Chris Conboy who has spoken with him. Apparently the trip couldn't have gone better. "He said it was great, everything was great and he had a great time,". The cold didn't seem to bother him. He loved the facilities, academic program and nutritionist. HI will have more when he gets home and talks with his mom, but no word of any commit. Apparently he still has some work to do getting qualified, but his coach doesn't seem to think it'll be a problem.

• Fire 6