SIGNED DT Todd Peat

EZ-E and I were talking about this kid last week before he was offered. We both agreed that this kid plays like Gerald McCoy. We also agreed that the DT recruit from Ohio, Kevin Williams reminds us of Suh.

Wouldn't it be nice having a Suh & McCoy clone on the line together from the 2011 class?

How the hell do you guys keep this plugged in? Complement not a question although the question mark may indicate otherwise.

I wonder what Bo tells these recruits about his wandering eye?

What he tells them is that there was a certain discrepancy with him and a certain Chancellor at the University of Nebraska, that has now cleared up and Dr. Tom Osborne and him remain very close and that Bo Pelini and Tom Osborne will be at Nebraska in positions of power longer than that certain Chancellor; AND him and Athletic Director Osborne are both committed to the long term success of the Football program and the student athletes associated with it.

Can't agree with that. Harvey Perlman has done more for the university than Pelini could hope to accomplish . . . and I hope he is with the university until he chooses to retire.

And this is how it should be ...... students and academics are the real deal ... a kick a$$ football team is icing on the cake. Perhaps if you are an SEC team or Oklahoma I'd be wrong.

Think Bo will hook a video camera up to the TV in their living room and yell at Peat so he can get an idea of what it's going to be like playing for Bo, and his parents can get a feeling for what it will be like watching their son play for Nebraska on TV? :) just messin. Honestly though - if Bo was in my house I'd be slightly scared of the guy. I'd offer him a Bud Light and he'd chew my ass out for not having a "man's beer" like Schlitz.