Stadium Expansion

This picture from LJS is incredible.... (remember... its a subscription site... so I just included it here). There are a few more pics, but this one is too good not to share. Here is the link to the page: http://journalstar.c...f869d1f2d4.html503beab30c32c.preview-620.jpg

This thing is going to trap some serious noise... hearing aids on the fritz all over I tell ya.

BEAT IT, Blue Hairs!

I don't want to start an argument here, and I am not one of those "blue hairs," I am actually in my 30's, but if it wasn't for those "blue hairs" and their tremendous dedication and support throughout the past decades, that stadium would not be as big as it is today. Our fan base wouldn't be recognized nationwide as the loyal group that we are if it wasn't for those "blue hairs."

Do they get on my nerves at games sometimes? Yes...sometimes. But they have every right to sit in that stadium and cheer for our Huskers as the rest of us.

Have some class, show some respect, and enjoy the game.

This picture from LJS is incredible.... (remember... its a subscription site... so I just included it here). There are a few more pics, but this one is too good not to share. Here is the link to the page: http://journalstar.c...f869d1f2d4.html503beab30c32c.preview-620.jpg

This thing is going to trap some serious noise... hearing aids on the fritz all over I tell ya.

BEAT IT, Blue Hairs!

I don't want to start an argument here, and I am not one of those "blue hairs," I am actually in my 30's, but if it wasn't for those "blue hairs" and their tremendous dedication and support throughout the past decades, that stadium would not be as big as it is today. Our fan base wouldn't be recognized nationwide as the loyal group that we are if it wasn't for those "blue hairs."

Do they get on my nerves at games sometimes? Yes...sometimes. But they have every right to sit in that stadium and cheer for our Huskers as the rest of us.

*cue the violin music*

please. we all know we wouldn't be where we are without boosters. do they have every right to be at the stadium? yes. do they have every right to tell people to sit the hell down and be quiet? no.

plus you're getting offended and grouping the term "blue hairs" with people who give money to nebraska. thats age-ist.

BEAT IT, Blue Hairs!

*cue the violin music*

please. we all know we wouldn't be where we are without boosters. do they have every right to be at the stadium? yes. do they have every right to tell people to sit the hell down and be quiet? no.

plus you're getting offended and grouping the term "blue hairs" with people who give money to nebraska. thats age-ist.

I respect your opinion, but you accusing me of being an ageist is something that I will completely disagree with.

Do they have every right to tell people to sit down and be quiet? I would argue that yes they do. However, you also have the right to ignore them, keep standing, cheering, and being as loud as you want to be for our Huskers, and they will just have to deal with it.

My problem was with the previous poster telling them to "beat it" entirely, and I was just trying to say to them to have a little more class. As far as I am concerned I have said my peace on the issue, and I respect your opinion as well. Let's move on.

This is all getting too tense for me, as a member of the forum.

I think you younger members could learn a thing or two from your elders, like Knapplc, or myself. There comes a time to let it go, to be quiet, to learn from the lifetime of wisdom that Knapplc knew before you were ever born. Myself, too.

So, I suggest you young people in the front sit down and be quiet. There are old people, with real knowledge, discussing important things like Metamucil and bowel movements.

If we need your input, we will adjust our hearing aids, so we can actually hear you, and ask.

Thanks for your understanding. Later in life, you will agree.

That beam says erection...

:rolleyes:

Ya I saw the same thing but I didn't want saw anything

Thank you.

I am a man.

No sawing of erections, please.

Please.

Echoes of Lorena Bobbitt.

Ouch.