Stadium Expansion

This is all getting too tense for me, as a member of the forum.

I think you younger members could learn a thing or two from your elders, like Knapplc, or myself. There comes a time to let it go, to be quiet, to learn from the lifetime of wisdom that Knapplc knew before you were ever born. Myself, too.

So, I suggest you young people in the front sit down and be quiet. There are old people, with real knowledge, discussing important things like Metamucil and bowel movements.

If we need your input, we will adjust our hearing aids, so we can actually hear you, and ask.

Thanks for your understanding. Later in life, you will agree.

Umm, excuse me sir. You have only 15 posts. So in the world of internet message boards, YOU'RE the baby, NOT me. :mellow:

Anybody see at 3:39 where it says PINEAPPLE on the beam?!

was just about to post this - since we were talking yesterday about knapp. I think knapp did sneak in there....

That's interesting. I thought GSG was joking about that and didn't watch the video until just now. Sure enough, there it was.

I'm sure that's the nickname of someone who works on the iron crew. That has nothing to do with me. :)

Anybody see at 3:39 where it says PINEAPPLE on the beam?!

If that is who i think it is, he is an ironworker out of the ironworkers local 21 Omaha Ne. I have worked around him and so has my father (retired ironworker) back in the 90`s when I was a ironworker til I was injured and could not return to the trade, dad told me how he got that nickname pineapple and it just stuck with him, and I sure dont miss being part of the raising/connecting gang its a rush being up on the iron but I sure dont miss it.

For those that went to the game I am just wondering if the expansion held in the sound better? Or will it take that actual concrete forms and people in seats to actually do that?

Great Question. The day was very hot for the fans so it was hard to tell. At times it seemed so, but the fans were not near as loud as they normally are due to the heat. It was damn hot out. My hat off to the players and the training staff who prepared them for the heat.