Starling is a cheeky dude

zoogs

That's what we need. That's what Frazier was. That's what Frost was. That's what Crouch was. "Im the man, and i'm coming to take my spot." I like that mentality, it's pretty much that attitude we're missing right now. At least he's making it sound like he's coming.

I like that too. Impressed!

That's what we need. That's what Frazier was. That's what Frost was. That's what Crouch was. "Im the man, and i'm coming to take my spot." I like that mentality, it's pretty much that attitude we're missing right now. At least he's making it sound like he's coming.

I would agree with you on Frazier and Frost, but Crouch? He was a crybaby and if he didn't get his way he had the attitude that he was going to take is ball and go home. Don't get me wrong, I love what Crouch did for the program, but he was a drama queen and proved that time and time again even when he was 'in' the NFL.

I just hope Bubba can back up this statement when he steps on campus. I am sure it will be a heated battle....

He's in the mix as a top pitching prospect for the MLB 2011 draft.

http://www.mlbbonusbaby.com/2010/6/28/1541924/andys-first-2011-top-50#storyjump

Is he really gonna turn down millions ?

If he does that would be a dream come true.

It just depends on what he really wants to do more.

He sounds like he's pretty committed to football right now. If things don't pan out, he could do what Darin Erstad did.

He's in the mix as a top pitching prospect for the MLB 2011 draft.

http://www.mlbbonusbaby.com/2010/6/28/1541924/andys-first-2011-top-50#storyjump

Is he really gonna turn down millions ?

If he does that would be a dream come true.

Really!? 29th on this list...and the 12th HS player...I thought he was higher then that even. Maybe there is a chance he comes here!!!

Hhe's the #1 high-school player according to baseball america. That's probably what you were thinking of.

Always greener on the other side.

When Martinez was performing we loved him and his cocky attitude. When he was sucking we hated him cause he was being a cocky jerk with nothing to back it up.

I dont care for Taylor because the team seems to be against him and you cant be a leader if no one respects you.

However, a healthy Taylor is still a good option and i dont think Bubba ends up here.

If he does i hope he pushes Taylor hard, and we get the best option to win.