How intelligent (Husker wise) have you become from this board?

I love Huskerboard. I've seen boards like soonerfans.com, and texags; and both suck. Seldomusedreserve (the Clemson board) is cool. My rivals subscription ran out today and don't really feel like renewing it because of those sky is falling gossip hair salon ladies over there. GBR Huskerboard.

you might be at the wrong place then........

I love Huskerboard. I've seen boards like soonerfans.com, and texags; and both suck. Seldomusedreserve (the Clemson board) is cool. My rivals subscription ran out today and don't really feel like renewing it because of those sky is falling gossip hair salon ladies over there. GBR Huskerboard.

you might be at the wrong place then........

No joke - it's worse elsewhere. This board has meltdowns, but for the most part it's a pretty sane place.

I think the fact that mods do such a good job on the board is the main reason it is so good. I do not see power hungry mods, I see knowledgeable Husker fans giving their time to make it run smooth, of course not all of us agree on things every time, but the corrections have always seemed fair.

Eric and Black shirt run a very good board. And have a done a great job with the mods.

I have been a member of the board for quite a while (thanks to my bud, kc_husker), and I really enjoy "debating" topics that are based on "opinions".... I find that if you are willing to admit that someone else's point of veiw may be valid, that you can have a lot of in depth and respectful conversations with other die-hards...

Being a coach, I also enjoy discussing he X-O's both positive and negative.

** Just this week, I did learn that it was illegal to drive a scissor-lift and drink beer at the same time (check out woodshed) :corndancechuckleshuffle ...... and, hell, I am a driver's ed teacher... :facepalm:

ps - I actually kind of knew that you could drink and drive anything on the roadway. I am only a partial idiot. :cheers

That scissor lift thing is priceless...

Being in the hell that is New Jersey, anytime our beloved Huskers are in the spot light, the sports reporters where I work, instantly come running to me, like i'm the f'n wikipedia of Husker Football, which is kinda scary.

Suh being in the Heisman chase, and subsequently being drafted high, are my cases in point.

HuskerBoard kicks ass and takes names. I love HP, Scout & Rivals too but this place is numero uno.

It has excellent posters, mods and somehow walks the fine line between SS Gestapo type control and Shaggy Bevo. It's just bloody great!

Now, if I can just get zoogies to be more reasonable. :)

HuskerBoard kicks ass and takes names. I love HP, Scout & Rivals too but this place is numero uno.

It has excellent posters, mods and somehow walks the fine line between SS Gestapo type control and Shaggy Bevo. It's just bloody great!

Now, if I can just get zoogies to be more reasonable. :)

you go that way, ill go this way...we'll get him yet!

I love it. Creating inspired nonsense is a lonely business... I steal about 96.9 % of what is written here, and pawn it off as my own in my Husker circle. I would like to contribute it to the proper author, but when an alias is used- its fair game. Some of you are validating my mistrusts for strangers. Keep up the great job with the info my HuskerBoard Brothers and Sisters.

i learn a little, mostly on the older stuff. But the reason I like it so much is this board gives you the views of the avg husker fan. Normally the type of guys and gals that hit up message boards fall outside of that "normal" fan bell curve, but HB seems to have alot that live in that curve. Sure the meltdowns are priceless, but in general the ideas and conversation around here are perfectly sane and civil.

I enjoy the personalities and talk around here also, which is why i have stayed so long and stayed so active