SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

What? We're only signing 14 I heard... What 6 guys are decommiting by NSD?

I'll assume that this is a failed attempt at being funny...

I made the prediction of 12-16... sure would be nice to be wrong!! I say let's get 20, especially since word on the street is that Alonzo Moore is an academic risk.

What? We're only signing 14 I heard... What 6 guys are decommiting by NSD?

I'll assume that this is a failed attempt at being funny...

I made the prediction of 12-16... sure would be nice to be wrong!! I say let's get 20, especially since word on the street is that Alonzo Moore is an academic risk.

I laughed...

• Fire 1

Just seems like he can't give anyone a straight answer, like he just tells people what they want to hear because he doesn't like to say no. That's the feeling/vibe I've gotten on him from the beginning, and that's why I've said it repeatedly. Everyone kept saying he was a silent commit, a definite, etc. If I had to bet I still think he's Nebraska-bound, but wouldn't be surprised one bit if he goes elsewhere.

I've had the same vibe with him. Hopefully he just wants the spotlight on his decision, which I guess I can't blame a high school kid in his position, but I definitely agree that he seems like he's telling everybody what they want to hear.

The reason I wonder why so many people think he is "wishy washy" is because up until his Florida, this was one of the more tighter to the vest recruits out there. People knew very little about what was going on.

Yes, he has lived in the light the last couple of weeks, but can you blame a kid??? I don't always enjoy the theatrics that some of these kids do throughout the process, but I would probably eat it all up as well. And VV's recruitment has paled in the light in how other kids have gone about this process.

The definition of wishy washy would be Micky Johnson last year. Go check that thread out. Soap operas don't get that good.

As for telling everyone what they want to hear, remember most of these articles where we see certain comments are coming from Rivals or some other recruiting services reporters for what ever school said recruit was at or is involved with. Of course they are going to cater things their way and morph words to make their school look great. They need to sell subscriptions to their fans.