ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Apparently, Notre Dame has shifted from recruiting him as an ATH to recruiting him as a QB. For him, I would be leery of the sudden change as a ploy to get him on board to do whatever they want to do with him position-wise.

You damn right he should be leery. Kelly can say he likes both pro style QBs and dual threat QBs, but everyone know he prefers pro style, Zach Collaros aside. I hope the Fullers consider that Devin wasn't even close to being their 1st choice until somethings fell through, we've wanted him as a QB from day one. Also does anyone really feel that Kelly would completely overhaul his offense to fit Devin's skill set? Even more does anyone think Kelly would attempt or have the patience to make him a pocket passer?

Classic bait and switch. Us crafty salespeople do it all the time.

As of now we are his #1. Only other school that is a threat at the moment IMO is Rutgers. ND has came into the picture, but I don't see him going there. He would be a hometown kid at Rutgers and would almost be a guarantee to start QB.

Great news. Source?

That's the way his recruitment has been the last couple of weeks. It's understood that Nebraska is right at the top, if not the top school. But as myself, and other posters have said Rutgers is a school to really watch for. Schiano is one hell of a recruiter, especially when it comes to keeping NJ kids in the state of NJ.

hopefully he sees that ND offense does not fit his skill set at all. They are a pro-style offense, he is a dual-threat. If he can't see that they are just playing him to get him as a WR or DB he can't make good decisions, which he said was a strength of his. Hopefully he will see the truth and realize that he fits our offense much better as a QB.

• Fire 1
ND is pretty much dead in terms of relevance. I don't get what the attraction is. Must be those shiny helmets.

Kids today with their short attention spans.

Great academics, strong tradition(much of which was developed when college football landscape was different) and a gigantic fanbase that spreads the hype machine.

ND is pretty much dead in terms of relevance. I don't get what the attraction is. Must be those shiny helmets.

Great academics, strong tradition(much of which was developed when college football landscape was different) and a gigantic fanbase that spreads the hype machine.

C'mon man. Most football players don't go to school for great academics, even if they say they do. I think it's the shiny helmets.

C'mon man. Most football players don't go to school for great academics, even if they say they do. I think it's the shiny helmets.

With kids of his caliber they are looking for 2 things.

1) Playing time

2) Winning football team

Rutgers has the edge in PT early along with ND if Kiel doesn't committ, Nebraska leads in a winning football team. Being close to home could be the deciding factor.

Why can't the rest of the world figure out that Devin will be a Husker. His destiny to come to Lincoln was set long ago.

As been mentioned before, Devin's mom was a back-up singer for the Boss and the E Street Band. The Boss released an album callled Nebraska. Nebraska is also a song on said album. Bo Pelini loves the Boss. Bo Pelini wants Devin. The circle is complete.

It so obvious, now the Domers and Rutgers should just accept their fate, and pray to Thor and Odin that they never see Nebraska on the same field when the "chosen one" is sporting the red N on his helmet.

• Fire 4