ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

I don't think the battle is with RU at this point. I think it's with Arizona.

Also not liking all of the rumors that continue to swirl around Andrus Peat. He is supposed to be the big fish in this class... if we end up letting him get away, that will be a huge blow, no matter anyone says.

I don't think the battle is with RU at this point. I think it's with Arizona.

Also not liking all of the rumors that continue to swirl around Andrus Peat. He is supposed to be the big fish in this class... if we end up letting him get away, that will be a huge blow, no matter anyone says.

There's a reason the coaching staff is in Arizona right now instead of NJ or any other location. Peat is by far and away the most important prospect in this class for us.

I'm not aware of any recent rumors however, what do you mean by this?

I just read this whole thread. If a great read ... all the ups and downs ... all the teams that came along and tried to lock of DF. You should take some time to enjoy the read. It's a great "story book". I hope what Michael Rose senses is true. But in the end ... it's a joy to hang with people like Michael Rose ... who bleed red and desire to have the :bigredn: on the side of their helmet.

Keep hope alive people ... and drink your red kool-aid! :-)

I hope you had plenty of :koolaid2: to get you through!

How many pages will this thread get to before Sunday? O/U on 20

I'll take the under, but barely. Still extremely hopeful about Devin though. Would love him to be the next guy in line after TM.

The under was looking good but a late push might put it over the top.

Hope the same is true for Devin...

For those of you who didn't know... DEVIN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES TODAY. Kool-aid time!

Any idea as to when he'll announce, as in hour/minute?

4pm Central from a local restaurant in NJ. Any idea if it's being televised, or any sort of coverage that is going on? Or is my first inclincation going to be hopping on Huskerboard and see this thread jump by 2 pages and have to sift through it all... ;)