ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

People need to realize just because a recruit visited, liked the visit, or had us as the final 5 means nothing. We aren't the only team that thinks we have someone and loses them, it's part of recruiting. This is why it is exciting---if we knew where everyone was going then who would care?

Agreed. I will say it is easy to get caught up in every whim of a recruits actions. Every recruit is different and has different wants/needs and responds to different pitches.

It isnt that we are not pressing hard enough. Our staff works hard at what they do, unfortunately it is the work that the other staffs do while we are at play that gets us. Like Diggs, you want to go get a kid like that out of the south; you don't have to harass him, but you flat out have to have a presence all the time.

What do you mean by "we are at play"?

There is a false perception out there that our coaches don't recruit much in season which isn't true. We do whats allowed by NCAA bylaws.

Can't find the words to really describe what I am trying to say.

Cool. What da skers posted is about what I thought you might have meant.

I'm not gonna try and take the dreams of anyone away, but does he really think he can run a pro style offense and get to the NFL? He's 6'0 and is a run first player. Unless they change the offense he was way better off at Arizona or Nebraska.

I agree, UCLA makes no sense. Unless he's willing to play another position and is just going there for the weather and the Nigerian community.