11:00 am games

Just curious, who likes them and why and who dislikes them and why?

I personally do not care for them because I either miss the start due to my own teams Saturday obligations. It is also tough to party for them.

I know some people like them because it gives them a chance to get home sooner, if they have a longer drive.

• Fire 1

11 am games sucks. They're technically 10 am games for me. If the game is in the afternoon, that means I can get up and take care of all the stuff I need to before the game starts (mow the lawn, weed the garden, etc etc). Then, when I'm done with that nonsense, I can clean up, and getting ready to enjoy the game and the rest of day/evening.

The early game means I have to get as much done before the game as I can, then watch the game, and finish the other stuff afterwards. It sucks. Plain and simple.

living in Seattle, IT SUCKS! I have to be awake and ready to go on a Saturday morning at 8am to get in the pre-show, eat breakfast, down a few beers and get ready to scream at the TV! I will still do it, just mad i cant sleep in till 10-11am

One or two a year against lower quality teams are manageable. B10 needs more night games slated for marquee matchups.

Wasn't there a game several years ago that was played early Saturday AM so they could get the game in before a hurricane hit?

I enjoy the 11:00 a.m. games for several reasons:

1) Because I don't usually wake up any earlier than 9:00 a.m. on the weekends, I get up, shower and get to head to the stadium.

2) The game is over around 3:00 p.m. which leaves me the rest of the day to relax, go drinking, etc.

3) Football games usually wear me out, so getting done early allows for a nap!

4) The best games of the day usually start at 3:30 p.m. or later. As much as I love Husker football, I like being able to catch the late afternoon games and the night games without having to watch the Husker game too.