More Proof We're Better Off in the B1G...

They even deleted the comments section after all of them were negative against the article. If you're going to write a troll piece you know is going to stir the hornets nest, have the guts to handle the response.

Some of the points in there were just plain silly. Jesuit schools? What the hell does that have to do with Nebraska's past success? Was there a Catholic pipeline I didn't know about that gave us our national titles? This article was clearly written by a Texan or a reporter trying to ingratiate themselves with the Texas Ten conference. There is a concerted effort going on down south to re-write history to cast Texas as the savior and Nebraska as the bad guy. This article is just one of many in that vein.

• Fire 1

Linking to articles like that just accomplishes what the tards who wrote it want - they're trying to get clicks for their site by writing some outrageous piece. When we link to it and say, look what this guy said about us, everyone clicks on it and they win.

That's why I don't link to articles like that, or to sources who are asses. I have a list of news sources I won't link to, because they've either been dicks to Nebraska or HuskerBoard in particular. Most anything that's worth discussing has been covered by a number of sources, and I don't have to push traffic at people who I feel don't deserve it.

• Fire 1

Couple things, I like how it's written by Fox Sports Southwest "Staff". That just goes to show the nutless wonders that love the Beebe teabagging.

2nd, were we the only team that left the Big XII??? We left such an immense rift by leaving that it knocked Colorado into the Pac 12.

Dumbasses

• Fire 1

Linking to articles like that just accomplishes what the tards who wrote it want - they're trying to get clicks for their site by writing some outrageous piece. When we link to it and say, look what this guy said about us, everyone clicks on it and they win.

That's why I don't link to articles like that, or to sources who are asses. I have a list of news sources I won't link to, because they've either been dicks to Nebraska or HuskerBoard in particular. Most anything that's worth discussing has been covered by a number of sources, and I don't have to push traffic at people who I feel don't deserve it.

I see what you're saying. I was just surprised people out there despise Nebraska so much they'll write crap like that. Feel free to delete.

I didn't really think it was too far off-base. A few of the points were speculative or silly, but overall it seemed a pretty spot on guess to me.

Funny how they failed to consider the move being a reaction to Missouri very actively trying to leave for the Big 10, and Texas and it's posse making noises to go to the Pac 10 or SEC. Nope, it was all Osborne, the poor, angry loser. It's just baffling why he didn't have us leave the Big 8 when OU was beating up on us in his early years.

• Fire 1

I didn't really think it was too far off-base. A few of the points were speculative or silly, but overall it seemed a pretty spot on guess to me.

I am with ya on this one Landlord. How is this really that far off from the spin of greed, power, and control that writers from the LJS or OWH have put out there in the past. It is a dual sided situation where, memebers of both sides will forever call foul.

It's not even worth it anymore. They can lament the fact that NU is gone and they are now in the weaker conference and try and pin it on Nebraska all they want. In a few years when OU pulls off the same dominance they have on them over the last decade anyways they'll be wondering what the hell happened. They'll also be at least a 1-2 loss team ever year since KState has their number and they will suffer the same perception problems the big 10 did for the last decade without a championship game.

2nd, were we the only team that left the Big XII??? We left such an immense rift by leaving that it knocked Colorado into the Pac 12.

Colorado's gotta feel a little left out in all this. They get up and leave and nobody remembered they were ever at the table in the first place.

Texas is going to be wishing they could trade KSU for Colorado again now that they have to play them every year. Snyder can coach circles around Mack Brown. Hell Ron Prince was coaching circles around Mack Brown and his band of underachievers for years.

• Fire 1