Interesting note from the BTN poll thread.

I was Reading the polls in the link in the other thread and I noticed something VERY interesting. Wisconsin's supposedly diverse and awesome offense has scored 86 points in 2 games.

Nebraska's supposedly one dimensional and bad offense has scored 82 points in 2 games.

And I'd argue Nebraska has faced the tougher schedule.

I totally agree with you. A lot of people are drinking the Wisconsin kool aid thinking they are a team sent from the heavens. Honestly people they are beatable. Russell Wilson is doing great, but honestly so has Taylor! I just know it'll be a great matchup October 1st at Camp Randall, unlike some negative Nancie's who think our team will lose 5-6.....give me a break. We are in WAYYY better shape than many think we are.

Sagarin says Nebraska has played a weaker schedule than Washington, 134th to 118th through two games.

UTC is ranked #127

Fresno is ranked #79

Eastern Washington is ranked #130

Hawaii is ranked #68.

It's really very close.

This can't be right. According to Washington fans Eastern Washington was the FCS champions last year and CLEARLY the best FCS team out there.

I was Reading the polls in the link in the other thread and I noticed something VERY interesting. Wisconsin's supposedly diverse and awesome offense has scored 86 points in 2 games.

Nebraska's supposedly one dimensional and bad offense has scored 82 points in 2 games.

And I'd argue Nebraska has faced the tougher schedule.

I don't think many have said our offense is bad. I think they've said the Oline sucks.

You need to look at their possessions. In the first game, they had 5 touchdowns and 3 punts through the third quarter. In their second game they had touchdowns on every possession up until late in the third quarter. If you watched the games, they had much more consistent play with what appeared to be less turnovers, less tackles for a loss, less sacks, less third and longs, and better third down conversion rates. I think if we had an offense that appeared like theirs did we wouldn't have so many worriers today.

Sagarin says Nebraska has played a weaker schedule than Washington, 134th to 118th through two games.

UTC is ranked #127

Fresno is ranked #79

Hawaii is ranked #68.

It's really very close.

But if I had to put money on it, I would take Fresno over Hawaii. I think Fresno will do very well in their conference with Carr at QB!

Plus as noted, Wisconsin has played UNLV and Oregon St., maybe the 2 worst FBS schools in the nation.

• Fire 1

UTC is ranked #127

Fresno is ranked #79

Hawaii is ranked #68.

It's really very close.

But if I had to put money on it, I would take Fresno over Hawaii. I think Fresno will do very well in their conference with Carr at QB!

If Fresno plays the rest of the season the way they played against us, I would definitely agree. They were very impressive on Saturday. I am going to commit to watching that game tonight for a second look - no matter how painful.