Crick.....Hurt?

HSKRNATION

To whom are you speaking, Crewe? It's hard to have a conversation about this when you don't specify whose positions doesn't appear consistent. :dunno

I guess it is more of a general feel knapp. I guess a lot of it is the humor I see, knowing that how many people screamed bloody murder of r the suspensions of the ISU and A&M players last year were doing it mocking the Martin suspension. however there werwe many on this board(as well as across that state) that actually wanted heads.

Maybe my post is just a mockery of us as fans and how hypocritical we can be involving certain issues. Maybe I just don't know what the hell I am talking about.

I just remember some posters calling the blatent cheap shot on Reed as a football play for the most part, and then this shot on Crick is dirty. I don't see a right hand swinging at his head as you pointed out. I see the right arm raising throught the hit much like the Husky players left hand is doing. The GIF quicker speed can make it look misleading.

I guess knapp, what I am getting at in babbling, is that some fans just make you go :dunno and there isn't muchone can do about it. But that is also I guess part of the reason that make college athletics great. Decipher this post as much as you can. Maybe it is a rant saved best for the Husker Bar Crawl.....oh wait, my bad.

I think any helmet leading shot is dangerous. But I'm not going to say it should be something that warrants suspension. To me it's the attitude behind it. I guess I just got the impression that the Wash player was trying a little too hard to make a big hit and coupled with all the trash talking that team does and the trolls on this board it's easy to assume malitious intent.

The only time I felt suspension was warrented was the isu and A&M situations...

Day-to-day with Pelini could mean a number of things. I would like to see him play some against Wyoming, but get the younder DTs some playing time. Watching the UW game again I liked seeing Chase Rome get some reps.

That kid is a BIG BOY, speed. He looks friggin huge out there.

Totally clean hit on Crick, too. I see that hit exactly as I saw the blow Osborne put on Gabbert last year: just a good football play. (I know they weren't similar plays, I'm just referencing a hit that I know we all thought was clean.)