Martinez is 'mad'

bdubb75

Some of our fanbase is ridiculous. First, you drag him through the mud throughout Nebraska including this board, and now he isn't suppose to react? Hm. Okay. Going off what Hardrick said, it appears as though he may be reacting quite well. I'd get pissed and run for about 200 yards and go 20/20 if people gave me as much crap as they do him.

I am not saying that players are completely exempt from any form of criticism or differing opinions on their performance, but there have been a lot of people that have taken this way too far. First we call for Tmart's head, then it goes all the way to Bo's and we hear things on other boards and from other people like "Bo will never sit TMart because he is way too stubborn to admit he is wrong." Him apologizing to the media blows a hole in that argument.

Look, we lost a game that we looked like complete sh#t in. But it is not time to throw in the towel. There is a lot of football left. Tmart is our QB and he will be our QB for the remainer of the season. I really hope he along with the rest of the team get their second shot at Wisconsin.

• Fire 1

Some of our fanbase is ridiculous. First, you drag him through the mud throughout Nebraska including this board, and now he isn't suppose to react? Hm. Okay. Going off what Hardrick said, it appears as though he may be reacting quite well. I'd get pissed and run for about 200 yards and go 20/20 if people gave me as much crap as they do him.

I am not saying that players are completely exempt from any form of criticism or differing opinions on their performance, but there have been a lot of people that have taken this way too far. First we call for Tmart's head, then it goes all the way to Bo's and we hear things on other boards and from other people like "Bo will never sit TMart because he is way too stubborn to admit he is wrong." Him apologizing to the media blows a hole in that argument.

Look, we lost a game that we looked like complete sh#t in. But it is not time to throw in the towel. There is a lot of football left. Tmart is our QB and he will be our QB for the remainer of the season. I really hope he along with the rest of the team get their second shot at Wisconsin.

We'll all be waiting...

We'll all be waiting...

:facepalm:

I love fair weather Husker fans. Stay Classy.

who here is a fair weather fan? our anger, either in criticism or in defense, is all from our passion for the 'skers. the only thing we will all agree on is our love of this team, otherwise you will get six opinions from just four husker fans.

We'll all be waiting...

:facepalm:

Facepalm-jesus-facepalm-facepalm.jpg

I heard this from a legit insider. After the presser on Monday, Taylor was so upset that he went home and watched game film of his passing technique. He got so mad that he threw the remote at the TV and now he has to buy a new microwave...

I laughed, well played. In bad taste, but well played.

Ohio State just signed the girl from Spanish class to scholarship and she is scheduled to start at safety for them on Saturday. Ohio State is sure if a random girl can get Taylor rattled in Spanish class, that she can do even better on the football field.

What tatoo did she get?

Scout's Twitter said that two quarterbacks is "a possibility." So maybe Carnes is closing that "wide" gap.

Scout is twatting out of its butt then.

Carnes took a few more reps but it hasn't been anything that much more significant. I'd equate it to a series in a game during practice at best. It hasn't been enough for him to improve his play. (Despite his one pitch in the game that was almost a shovel pass, he needs lots of work there.) At least that was the case through Tuesday's practice.

Scout's Twitter said that two quarterbacks is "a possibility." So maybe Carnes is closing that "wide" gap.

Scout is twatting out of its butt then.

Carnes took a few more reps but it hasn't been anything that much more significant. I'd equate it to a series in a game during practice at best. It hasn't been enough for him to improve his play. (Despite his one pitch in the game that was almost a shovel pass, he needs lots of work there.) At least that was the case through Tuesday's practice.

Yeah, I haven't seen anything like this on the Nebraska Scout Board, premium or regular.

I just hope this anger Tmart has does not translate to him trying to do more on the football field. Maybe I am in the minority here but I would like to see Tmart distribute the ball more to other playmakers. There is not question that Tmart is a great talent in that he has good straight line speed but he seems to get in trouble when trying to make the big play on every snap. There are other guys that can take it to the house on any given play other than Tmart. Enunwa, Turner, Abdullah, Green, Burkhead, Heard, Bell etc all have that ability, we need to get the ball in the hands of the best person that particular play to get the job done. I hope this team is mad for how they played in Madison but they can't use that anger to press and try to do too much and that is on the coaches as much as it is on the players for the rest of the year.

I think we all have a pretty good feel for what we have on this team and we need to play to the strengths. Passing is not a strength and may never be under Tmart which is ok. No matter how good they may feel about the ability to throw we need to keep in on the ground as much as possible. I remember games in the past with Jamal Lord where we maybe only threw 6 or 10 times a game because the coaching staff didn't feel comfortable with it. Need to throw when we want to and not when we have to.

So the staff gets a mulligan in Madison from me, but it is on you the rest of the way. Call a good game that puts what you have in the best position to make plays. Don't try to do too much or get caught up with trying to keep up with the opponent. This goes both offensively and defensively.