The Walking Dead

I'm really lost as to what they are doing with the Enid storyline, and that makes me happy.

Yeah, what an episode. The Wolves came in like a bat out of hell and slaughtered half of the community. What the one said at the end, "we didn't choose this", gives me another theory on what their origin is.

Carol and Morgan kicked some serious ass, that's always a treat.

I'm really lost as to what they are doing with the Enid storyline, and that makes me happy.

Yeah, what an episode. The Wolves came in like a bat out of hell and slaughtered half of the community. What the one said at the end, "we didn't choose this", gives me another theory on what their origin is.

Yeah, very confused. I thought for a split second that the baby had been taken. I believe she was the photographer of the town. (the pictures found in the bag) I wonder if this turned Morgan into a believer that some people are going to have to die.

Yeah, very confused. I thought for a split second that the baby had been taken. I believe she was the photographer of the town. (the pictures found in the bag) I wonder if this turned Morgan into a believer that some people are going to have to die.

The pictures in the bag actually came from Aaron originally. That was the satchel he was carrying when he first met Ricks group, he showed them pictures of the community. He lost it in the car he and Darryl got trapped in, then at the very end it showed that long haired Wolve member looking through the bag and finding the pics.

Aaron finding the bag on a dead Wolve member makes him realize thats how they found the community. He will blame himself for the hostile invasion.

The pictures in the bag actually came from Aaron originally. That was the satchel he was carrying when he first met Ricks group, he showed them pictures of the community. He lost it in the car he and Darryl got trapped in, then at the very end it showed that long haired Wolve member looking through the bag and finding the pics.

Aaron finding the bag on a dead Wolve member makes him realize thats how they found the community. He will blame himself for the hostile invasion.

You're right, I forgot all about that. I was thinking right away that it was his bag, then quickly forgot about that when he saw the pictures and started thumbing through them.

Should make for some dramatic scenes between he and Darryl resulting in Aaron not going on scouting missions, forcing Darryl to go it alone.

Judging from the preview for the season, Darryl is about to be taken hostage by a small group. I am guessing this is because of his gruff appearance that they think he is a part of the Wolves.

Should make for some dramatic scenes between he and Darryl resulting in Aaron not going on scouting missions, forcing Darryl to go it alone.

Judging from the preview for the season, Darryl is about to be taken hostage by a small group. I am guessing this is because of his gruff appearance that they think he is a part of the Wolves.

Gotcha. Yeah I can't wait for him to spin his way out of that.

Which makes one wonder how the Wolverines did not notice a walled off portion of a major regional city that uses heavy construction equipment.

To be fair, Aaron and Darryl mentioned that they were pretty far out when they were trapped. Also, The Wolves were also in Virginia at Noah's community at one time. This suggests they are constantly moving but have set traps in different locations. They merely hadn't come across Alexandria yet, Aaron's satchel merely steered them in the right direction.

Which makes one wonder how the Wolverines did not notice a walled off portion of a major regional city that uses heavy construction equipment.

I think the wolves travel a lot....

They are a mobile wrecking crew.

Remember they destroyed Urkiles home town which was some distance away.