Which bowl game will we go to?

cbs sports has Nebraska vs South Carolina in Capital One

** They also have Kansas State playing Michigan in BCS.... Thought KSU would take the TCU spot.... he didn't think TCU would jump high enough

Kansas State is in a BCS bowl possibly? I can't wait until bizzaro world ends and we can get back to the way it is supposed to be...

Further proof that when the elements of Pederson and Callahan are combined the space-time continuum is irrevocably altered. The upside is that NU may have a basketball program someday.

cbs sports has Nebraska vs South Carolina in Capital One

** They also have Kansas State playing Michigan in BCS.... Thought KSU would take the TCU spot.... he didn't think TCU would jump high enough

Kansas State is in a BCS bowl possibly? I can't wait until bizzaro world ends and we can get back to the way it is supposed to be...

Further proof that when the elements of Pederson and Callahan are combined the space-time continuum is irrevocably altered. The upside is that NU may have a basketball program someday.

I'm not certain that's ever possible, even if the secrets of string theory are revealed.

Just remember, ESPN voice :steam . Thus will go to Little Caesars Bowl against Toledo. Seriously, my guess will be Insight Bowl, NU vs. saxeT. Or maybe Holiday against ................... Washington !!

Luckily the Big 10 doesn't have an affiliation with the Holiday Bowl so that last game can't happen, which I assume you were being sarcastic about.

B1G Bowl Results (CBSSports predictions)

Michigan will win against Kitties, big

Oregon will win against Badgers

Spartans will win against Georgia

Florida will win against tOSU

Houston will win against Purdue, big

A&M will win against Northwestern, probably big

Texass will win against Iowa

Tarheels will win against Illini

PennSt will win against Toledo, closer than you think

3W-6L

Huskers vs. c$%ks :dunno

I don't think TCU moves up more than 1 spot. Georgia won't drop. OK won't drop far enough, neither will Va Tech. Baylor won and both MSU and Wisc are playing close. I just don't see it.... Clemson will jump over TCU so they need 3 teams to drop lower. Ain't gonna happen unless Va Tech comes back and MSU blows Wisky out of the water and Houston drops a TON.

Houston did drop a ton in the human polls but I think that the computers will have them higher with one loss. Clemson DID jump TCU in human polls but not Michigan. I think Michigan is also far ahead of TCU in the computers. This will be close. All TCU needs is a BCS ranking of 16 and they are in. I think it is extremely close but TCU will be 17 by a hair....

I don't think TCU moves up more than 1 spot. Georgia won't drop. OK won't drop far enough, neither will Va Tech. Baylor won and both MSU and Wisc are playing close. I just don't see it.... Clemson will jump over TCU so they need 3 teams to drop lower. Ain't gonna happen unless Va Tech comes back and MSU blows Wisky out of the water and Houston drops a TON.

Houston did drop a ton in the human polls but I think that the computers will have them higher with one loss. Clemson DID jump TCU in human polls but not Michigan. I think Michigan is also far ahead of TCU in the computers. This will be close. All TCU needs is a BCS ranking of 16 and they are in. I think it is extremely close but TCU will be 17 by a hair....

If TCU is 16 it will be Michigan vs. TCU. Boring compared to KSU IMO....

I think BCS prediction guy Palm had MIchigan all the way up to #12 and TCU in at #17.

I think BCS prediction guy Palm had MIchigan all the way up to #12 and TCU in at #17.

thanks. I honestly don't have cable so good to know. Is he pretty accurate?

thanks. I honestly don't have cable so good to know. Is he pretty accurate?

I followed it pretty close the last couple of weeks. He is usually within one or two spots of being accurate on the 5th to 15th ranked teams. Which is where Nebraska was ranked thats why I was following that close.

Here is a link to his projections. I think he will update again as more polls get released. http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rankings/bcs

B1G Bowl Results (CBSSports predictions)

Michigan will win against Kitties, big

Oregon will win against Badgers

Spartans will win against Georgia

Florida will win against tOSU

Houston will win against Purdue, big

A&M will win against Northwestern, probably big

Texass will win against Iowa

Tarheels will win against Illini

PennSt will win against Toledo, closer than you think

3W-6L

Huskers vs. c$%ks :dunno

Cool didn't know about these.

In my warped b1g view I am thinking B1G can win 6 of the 10.