Which bowl game will we go to?

It seems like our likely SEC opponent doesn't have an overtly mobile quarterback, or a quarterback I would say we'd need to worry about getting huge gains on the ground. If that is true, that's a positive for our defense. We've beat down the last several pocket-passing, less-than-mobile quarterbacks we've played.

I wouldn't mind playing Arkansas for the simple fact I am curious to see how close/how far we are away from being able to compete against the best nationally.

And I wouldn't mind beating Bobby Petrino. The guy is the biggest douche. And I loved seeing him pointing to Les Miles yesterday and crying because we all know he would have done the exact same thing in that position to gain quality points. Don't hate the coach, hate the BCS...or quit in the middle of the season and leave your team a letter.

• Fire 1

It seems like our likely SEC opponent doesn't have an overtly mobile quarterback, or a quarterback I would say we'd need to worry about getting huge gains on the ground. If that is true, that's a positive for our defense. We've beat down the last several pocket-passing, less-than-mobile quarterbacks we've played.

It's not the huge gains by the QB I'm worried about. It's the QB who can scramble for that 7 yards on 3rd & 7.

Michigan, with 10 wins should probably get an at large BCS birth, but we shall see. Assuming Wisconsin wins the rematch and Michigan goes to the Fiesta Bowl, I see Nebraska landing in the Capital One Bowl against Arkansas. Should Michigan State win the rematch, I see Wisconsin getting the at large BCS birth and Michigan going to the Capital One Bowl against Arkansas. This would put us in the Outback Bowl against Georgia/South Carolina.

Wilson is fairly mobile (much better than Mallett was) but our system makes it to where he never has to run. Our backup Brandon Mitchell is a pure scrambler though. I think it would be a great game of offensive vs. defensive mind. If Suh was still there he'd have 10 sacks on our OL though lol

If it does happen i hope Tevin Mitchel has a good game :P

Yeah, how's his mom's job going? Heard she got a raise.

Michigan, with 10 wins should probably get an at large BCS birth, but we shall see. Assuming Wisconsin wins the rematch and Michigan goes to the Fiesta Bowl, I see Nebraska landing in the Capital One Bowl against Arkansas. Should Michigan State win the rematch, I see Wisconsin getting the at large BCS birth and Michigan going to the Capital One Bowl against Arkansas. This would put us in the Outback Bowl against Georgia/South Carolina.

If Wiscy doesn't win the Big 10 game, they won't get BCS.... they will have 3 losses and will not be ranked high enough to qualify. Right now, that is the question for Michigan... they need to move up in the rankings to qualify for BCS.. If Wiscy loses to Michigan State, don't be suprised if we are ranked very close to Wiscy....somewhere around 17-20...

If Wiscy loses, and Michigan does NOT make a BCS, then Michigan will get Capital One bowl..... Wiscy/NU will get Outback and other will get Insight.... under this scenario, hopefully if Outback chooses Wiscy, the Insight bowl will pass on NU and we will slide to Gator bowl in Florida...

If Wiscy loses and Michigan gets BCS, then Capital One will pick Wiscy or Neb and the other will probably get Outback...

Nebraska would probably like Wisconsin to win Saturday...better chance of NU getting picked over MSU (a team we beat and just went to Capital One), than Wisconsin

Michigan is guaranteed to go up, just via attrition.

Yes, I was just pointing out that if Wisconsi loses, they probably will not be ranked high enough for BCS... Michigan needs to move up a spot and that will happen after championship games.

It's not the huge gains by the QB I'm worried about. It's the QB who can scramble for that 7 yards on 3rd & 7.

Those kinds of guys are always a thorn in the side, but I'm more worried about the Colter's/Wilson's/Robinson's of the world than I am the Carr's or Price's. Granted, Wilson isn't in the same league as Colter or Robinson with his feet, but he can still be deadly.

Didn't read all three pages, but from what I have read everyone is talking about the Nebraska D against the opposing quarterback. Am I the only one extremely worried about Nebraska's Offense against an SEC defense? Even bad SEC defenses have d-lines that will obliterate Barney's ""pipeline"" (yes, I know I give it an extra set of quotes. it's because I find it that ridiculous that they are called the pipeline in pregame introductions) and corners that will close quickly on a Martinez loft.

Didn't read all three pages, but from what I have read everyone is talking about the Nebraska D against the opposing quarterback. Am I the only one extremely worried about Nebraska's Offense against an SEC defense? Even bad SEC defenses have d-lines that will obliterate Barney's ""pipeline"" (yes, I know I give it an extra set of quotes. it's because I find it that ridiculous that they are called the pipeline in pregame introductions) and corners that will close quickly on a Martinez loft.

Please don't watch ESPN so much. Their brainwashing can have bad effects. Yes there are some good D's on the conference, but it's close to the ESPN reality where every team is an NFL lite team.

Arkansas' Defense ranks behind us in every major category, except scoring (we're tied). Just saying.

Please don't watch ESPN so much. Their brainwashing can have bad effects. Yes there are some good D's on the conference, but it's close to the ESPN reality where every team is an NFL lite team.

Arkansas' Defense ranks behind us in every major category, except scoring (we're tied). Just saying.

Yes Pig Suey's defense is not as ESPN would say "up to the rest of the leagues standard" but Georgia and USC's front seven would inflict WAY to much damage to NU's OLine.

Yes Pig Suey's defense is not as ESPN would say "up to the rest of the leagues standard" but Georgia and USC's front seven would inflict WAY to much damage to NU's OLine.

Maybe if the game were saturday, but a month of healing up can do wonders.