How will Nebraska fare next year.

Well considering who we have returning on offense we should be scary good! To be honest, aside from David and Dennard there won't be a single senior I'll miss. We'll definitely have question marks at the corners, but hopefully between Jean-Baptiste, Seisay, Evans and Jackson and we can patch it together. It'll also make feel much better if Cotton isn't part of the staff next year. Even though I'm pissed and frustrated right now I do think things will get better.

Will Compton played very well from mid-season.... He will not be David, but he will be a very good LB..

Agree that Green improved tremendously , along with Taylor's improvement...

Offensively, we will be a BETTER team than this year, but our Defense will be the same at BEST... our D-line needs to get more athletic...

Assessment: Next year's team may be better than this year's team, but record may be about the same.

Should be a very good offense. I really like what Beck is doing with that unit, I just hope our offensive line continues to improve. I feel that 2009-2011 has shown small but steady improvement from the O-line, but they need to get rid of the mental lapses like we saw today. Anyways, lots of returners on offense, lots of talent and speed, especially if Jamal Turner gets it together over the offseason.

As far as the defense goes, I have no expectations. I hope that Bo will work his magic and that the guys look more like a Pelini defense next year, but you can't just replace Alfonzo Dennard and Lavonte David. I'll be taking a wait-and-see approach with the defense.

If I had to guess right now, I think Michigan wins the division, but we could be good for another Capitol One/Outback appearance, or with a little luck a BCS at large bid.

I think our offense will be wicked good next year. I wonder if we have any defensive recruits that might be able to step up. We have some JUCO players coming in maybe they might be able to help out the positions that Denard/David played?

It's kind of interesting. Every year we bemoan the loss of our great players (and rightly so) but then we either get new players or others grow over the off season and step up. I hope that happens next year.

I also look forward to our coaches growing too. I'm sure they go to workshops or seminars just like any other employee would to further their craft. If I were our OC I would hang out with TO over the summer and pick his brain. When you have one of THE best OC's in the history of college football in your backyard take advantage of it! GBR!

Another year in the Big Ten, another year for the defense to adjust to the play and for our B1G suited recruits to get to Nebraska.

It seemed like Coach Kaz did something to help contain the mobile QB a little bit so that could bode well for our defense which had problems stopping a scrambling QB. Tim Beck starts his second year as our OC and Bo Pelini begins his fifth year as our HC.

@ Ohio State will be tough

vs. Michigan will be tough

vs. Wisconsin

@ Michigan State

--we might drop one of those [uW and MSU] and will lose one of these [tOSU, UM]

Maybe get to the B1G championship and then see where we go from there. All in all, better than this year, but maybe not the step up that some fans want to see.