Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/13/2023 at 8:46 AM, suh_fan93 said:

I made it through 3 ep's of TLOU to discover that I'm not that interested enough in the 2 main characters to feel like continuing.  Every time the guy talks I still hear the Mandalorian.   :dunno

Really?  I wasn't too familiar with Pedro Pascal but I thought he was just doing a really good Joel impersonation for the show.  Surprised to learn that's just his voice.

I thought the whole thing felt rushed.  I always thought they could get 2 or 3 seasons out of it.  

The 2nd game's story wasn't as good, in my opinion.   I kind of hope they do some things differently.

The Night Agent is a very interesting story that doesn’t live up to it’s potential due to sub par acting and directing. I’ll recommend because it is watchable but warn that it has a cheap soap opera feel. Somewhat disappointed because it could’ve been made into something resembling the Bourne movies but it comes off closer to a Hallmark movie.

20 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

The Night Agent is a very interesting story that doesn’t live up to it’s potential due to sub par acting and directing. I’ll recommend because it is watchable but warn that it has a cheap soap opera feel. Somewhat disappointed because it could’ve been made into something resembling the Bourne movies but it comes off closer to a Hallmark movie.

I love the Xmas Hallmark movies!

"I can't believe I have to head back to Christmas Town to save Grandpa's Xmas Tree farm...and I hate Xmas..." Oh man, the suspense! 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I love the Xmas Hallmark movies!

"I can't believe I have to head back to Christmas Town to save Grandpa's Xmas Tree farm...and I hate Xmas..." Oh man, the suspense! 

Hallmark movies just get me in trouble with the wife. I’ll watch for 3 minutes and then tell her exactly how it’s going to go…..then she gets pissed and I end up watching something else :lol:

For fun try to find something that is dirty or messy or not pristine perfect in a Hallmark movie. It can’t be done.

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Hallmark movies just get me in trouble with the wife. I’ll watch for 3 minutes and then tell her exactly how it’s going to go…..then she gets pissed and I end up watching something else :lol:

For fun try to find something that is dirty or messy or not pristine perfect in a Hallmark movie. It can’t be done.

Ever notice the towns they live in...All the businesses are either bookstores, coffee shops, or bakeries.  HOW DO THEY SURVIVE! 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1