S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

If USC told Sua they really wanted him at runningback, today's verbal from Ty Isaac may help dissway him a little bit from USC. Obviously he could still go as a safety or second RB, but I don't think Isacc helps pull Sua in at all for them.

especially if justin davis commits to sc on the 17th

i dont buy the fact that U$C is a given... i know they have a tremendous advantage and the smart money would have him going there.... but i think the staff this year feels different in terms of recruiting... honestly to me it seems we might be firing on pretty much all gears right now.. which is odd as some years we are great and then others we seem to take the season off so to speak (not literally)... i think if he can get him here (which we are) and show him everything we got.... give him a lot of time with Bo he will walk away impressed.. not saying he will commit but i think we make up a lot of ground and stand just a good shot.....

Su'a made a list of a final three USC, Michigan, Nebraska!

"five-star Su'a Cravens has the dates set for his May visits to Nebraska and Michigan".

Premium huskeronline info and im not a member if someone could go check that would be great!

I know he won't commit here, but just getting him on campus is a major coup for this staff.

USC is a shithole. MU is also behind us as far as having shiny toys but they have as strong og a following without the sh**ty fans that rollercoster with every win and loss. That being said . . I think he goes to USC because its still Hollywood out there and not football 24/7 like NU and MU and because of Monte. I feel like Mathis is ours.