S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Regardless of what the kid does, I wish him luck. Though I weep for his future if he goes to UK. Those SEC receivers will be styling on that D regardless. As much as UK wants to think they will be able to compete, they a small fish in Great Lake sized league.

Kentucky will never be able to sustain a high level of success. They could have a good season here and there, but no way will they be a regular top 15 team like LSU, Alabama, Florida, etc. It is his choice to go to Kentucky and play with weak talent around him.....just look at how weak their recruiting class is this season. I guess he doesn't want to play in a conference championship game, doesn't want to win a division title, doesn't want to play in a bowl game. His mom is screwing up his future. Oh well. Nebraska football is bigger than one player and we have two good Safety prospects already committed and we will recruit a solid Safety again for the 2014 class.

Regardless of what the kid does, I wish him luck. Though I weep for his future if he goes to UK. Those SEC receivers will be styling on that D regardless. As much as UK wants to think they will be able to compete, they a small fish in Great Lake sized league.

Kentucky will never be able to sustain a high level of success. They could have a good season here and there, but no way will they be a regular top 15 team like LSU, Alabama, Florida, etc. It is his choice to go to Kentucky and play with weak talent around him.....just look at how weak their recruiting class is this season. I guess he doesn't want to play in a conference championship game, doesn't want to win a division title, doesn't want to play in a bowl game. His mom is screwing up his future. Oh well. Nebraska football is bigger than one player and we have two good Safety prospects already committed and we will recruit a solid Safety again for the 2014 class.

Slow down.......The kid is currently a Nebraska commit

Slow down.......The kid is currently a Nebraska commit

Key word "currently." I just find it hilarious with kids these days. Need to find another word for "commitment" because unless they've been in a warzone or marriage, the word does simply does not belong. I might not have played college ball but commitment meant a lot more during my 8 year stint with the Marines. Rant over, ps not bad mouthing the kids talent but I just think it would be a boneheaded move going to an SEC bottomfeeder.

There has been nothing that says he is going to visit Kentucky as of now. He actually squashed the rumors that he was even looking around after his in home with Bo. He is a Husker and will be a Husker. No need to melt down.

As per my conversation with my offensive coordinator this afternoon, I feel supremely confident in the above statement.

Regardless of what the kid does, I wish him luck. ...........

Just the opposite for me. Bastard if he choose flip-flop status. Only acceptable answer for me will be a pending NCAA sanction(s) and/or Penn St scandal AFTER solid commitment. Marriage vows = commitment.......... in other words, no divorce.

Ain't nothing signed yet.... Schools can just drop a committ, or screw them over like USC did to Kylie Fitts. Only fair they can change their minds too.

I really don't understand this. As I mentioned before, he is one of our longest standing commits and Kentucky comes in and can steal him away without an official visit? Something doesn't smell right. If he was concerned about distance from home, wouldn't he look at Ohio St?

I think he is the first commitment

I really don't understand this. As I mentioned before, he is one of our longest standing commits and Kentucky comes in and can steal him away without an official visit? Something doesn't smell right. If he was concerned about distance from home, wouldn't he look at Ohio St?

I think he is the first commitment

dixon was the first but something doesnt seem right this kid really isnt acting like he wants to be a husker whatever he decides to do i wish him good luck