S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Do recruits read these recruiting threads?

Yes, I would have to think so.

Most kids are so advanced with social media and their social media presence, they want to know what is being said about themselves. It's the "Information Age."

If I was a high-profile recruit, I know I would want to know.

Do recruits read these recruiting threads?

Yes, I would have to think so.

Most kids are so advanced with social media and their social media presence, they want to know what is being said about themselves. It's the "Information Age."

If I was a high-profile recruit, I know I would want to know.

I wondered...is this why folks are posting half-empty stadium pics? here is one for you Marcus! Enter tunnel walk soundsNebraska_Memorial-Stadium2_June13-620x366.jpg

As of the other night, I was not worried one bit regarding this recruit. I see this as Vince Marrow biting the hand that has fed him and responsible for giving him an opportunity and I don't care what anyone else says about "doing his job." No. Bull sh#t.

Really appears as if McWilson is about 50-50 and a huge reason for that is Vince Marrow.

However, if he chooses Kentucky over NU have fun. The facilities are inferior and the fan support is god-awful. Not to mention, you are playing for an unproven head coach that I would consider the 3rd best Stoops brother and there is a clear drop off from 2 to 3 on that list. Sure, you are playing in the SEC, but you are playing for (arguably) historically the worst SEC program in that conference.

I still think he ends up at NU for the reasons above. Their football facilities and fan support is nowhere near ours. Add that to his teammate already being here and we are still in good shape. I think it would have actually benefitted us if he would have went to KY on a game day.

• Fire 4

As of the other night, I was not worried one bit regarding this recruit. I see this as Vince Marrow biting the hand that has fed him and responsible for giving him an opportunity and I don't care what anyone else says about "doing his job." No. Bull sh#t.

Really appears as if McWilson is about 50-50 and a huge reason for that is Vince Marrow.

However, if he chooses Kentucky over NU have fun. The facilities are inferior and the fan support is god-awful. Not to mention, you are playing for an unproven head coach that I would consider the 3rd best Stoops brother and there is a clear drop off from 2 to 3 on that list. Sure, you are playing in the SEC, but you are playing for (arguably) historically the worst SEC program in that conference.

I still think he ends up at NU for the reasons above. Their football facilities and fan support is nowhere near ours. Add that to his teammate already being here and we are still in good shape. I think it would have actually benefitted us if he would have went to KY on a game day.

I was thinking along those same lines....It won't be a gameday, but it might not be a bad thing if he did visit Kentucky....