SIGNED WR Demorea Stringfellow

Nexus

Can't remember who Sharpe and Benning had on this morning, but said that there is a very really possibility that he ends up here. Also that he hasn't been officially released from Washington yet and it should pick up from there. Most likely won't be allowed to join another PAC 10 school which bods well for us.

that would be great for us if they say he can't join a PAC10 school cause only other school being named as a possible landing spot for him is USC

Sure, we'll "suspend" him for 2014. ;)

In case you're serious, no, you can't punish a kid for what he did elsewhere. You can accept him or not and set whatever rules you like, but you can't retroactively enforce rules when he wasn't here.

If he came here, he would have to sit out a year and then we would have him for three. I'm fine taking him as long as he agrees to some pretty dang strict guidelines by the staff that he has to stick to while he is sitting out a year. If he deviates from those guidelines, then he is subject to being off the team. Once he has gone that year without any issues, and he works his azz off to gain respect on the team, then he will be ready to play in 2015.

The worst case scenario is if he comes here, gets in trouble again and drags another player or two with him.

I'll trust Bo's judgment on this one.

If he came here, he would have to sit out a year and then we would have him for three. I'm fine taking him as long as he agrees to some pretty dang strict guidelines by the staff that he has to stick to while he is sitting out a year. If he deviates from those guidelines, then he is subject to being off the team. Once he has gone that year without any issues, and he works his azz off to gain respect on the team, then he will be ready to play in 2015.

The worst case scenario is if he comes here, gets in trouble again and drags another player or two with him.

I'll trust Bo's judgment on this one.

Well if he drags another player or 2 with him they were probably going to get into trouble anyway. I think we take this kid if he wants to come. He sits out 2014 and works hard bet it now he is #2 or 3 on the depth chart for 2015.

Does anyone know if we are actually pursuing him. That would end speculation about whether or not we've moved past his transgressions or not.

Quite a bit coming from sources supposedly close to him. More than just people guessing on message boards but no idea if it's legit or not.

Does anyone know if we are actually pursuing him. That would end speculation about whether or not we've moved past his transgressions or not.

Quite a bit coming from sources supposedly close to him. More than just people guessing on message boards but no idea if it's legit or not.

It's also rumor that Nebraska is pursuing this full throttle.