CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

I agree about Curry and Valentine though. They both look the part and both very physical guys. The question is and always will be do they understand Bo's scheme enough to see significant time and will it be before they are seniors.

My question is can they stay healthy.

Yup. We've recruited just fine at DT. Our problem has been staying healthy there.

visiting LSU this weekend. According to the twitter he enjoyed the visit, but he is home now. At least he didnt commit on the visit.

From what the in-homes told us, I think we might be the team to beat along with possibly UCLA.

Terry Joseph knocked this one out of the park. Ive never heard a more glowing review of an in home before. If we dont get Priest it sure isnt for a lack of trying, the coaches have truely done all they could have, no excuses on this one.

Im going to have to disagree. Have a little confidence guys. If you heard what his step dad had to say about Terry Joseph's visit you would be putting the Nebraska commit tag next to his name. I seriously have never heard a more glowing review of our program/coach. They gushed and gushed. Cant say if were in the lead for certain, but no way are we that far behind. I think it stems from getting burned by big time recruits in the past, PW is not your average 5 star kid. His step dad even said Bo and PW think alot alike. I wouldnt count us out quite yet

• Fire 2

Im going to have to disagree. Have a little confidence guys. If you heard what his step dad had to say about Terry Joseph's visit you would be putting the Nebraska commit tag next to his name. I seriously have never heard a more glowing review of our program/coach. They gushed and gushed. Cant say if were in the lead for certain, but no way are we that far behind. I think it stems from getting burned by big time recruits in the past, PW is not your average 5 star kid. His step dad even said Bo and PW think alot alike. I wouldnt count us out quite yet

^^^^^ This. After his last in home, we were in the lead IMO.