CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

I like how Priest didn't respond or RT his tweet. I'm not guna believe anything Ladoucher says.

Some on twitter asked him about the tweet and if it was true....Priest said no, it is not true...said he didn't know where that came from...

If anything, that hopefully pushes him farther from LSU. When we get hardons over recruits, we're kinda creepy... when a recruit gets a hardon over another recruit, you've clearly crossed some lines.

Beyond creepy.

Wow.

Oh come on, appreciate the humor in life.

I like how Priest didn't respond or RT his tweet. I'm not guna believe anything Ladoucher says.

Some on twitter asked him about the tweet and if it was true....Priest said no, it is not true...said he didn't know where that came from...

If anything, that hopefully pushes him farther from LSU. When we get hardons over recruits, we're kinda creepy... when a recruit gets a hardon over another recruit, you've clearly crossed some lines.

Beyond creepy.

Wow.

Now we know where atbone95 came up with his user name! J/king

I thought LaCouture didn't want to play DT and stay at DE? But now he is playing DT? I thought thats why he left, Pelini wanted him on the intererior and he refused and left. This dude is confusing, not sure I believe anything out of this cats mouth. PW seems more grounded, hopefully he will make better choices than Christan LaCouture

Its obvious that Christian doesn't have any clue what he wants. I wish him the best, but I figure he has a few moves left in him and doesn't end his college career at LSU.

Saw that Tahaan goodman and Priest were talking about going to the same school, though they very easily could have been joking. Is this possibly the reason we stopped talking to Hunt? Are we hoping to get both of these two? I haven't heard much about goodman in a long time so I doubt if they were going to the same place it would be here but was wondering if anyone knew anymore.