TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

I come here to read about Beau Sandland. Period. If you guys want to argue, bet and have pissing matches about whether Ben Cotton will be drafted I have no problem with it.....just take it to Ben Cotton's page.

I am sorry, but who the f#*k are you to tell me that? Relax. Do you realize that conversations do in fact change course? So if you can't handle that, the door is right there.

• Fire 1

Like I said....I'm on this post to talk and read about Beau Sandland, not about me.

Again, you indirectly attack me and another poster about a conversation that was relevant to the topic and then you back off from your position like you are trying to take the high road. It wont work on a poster like me. I've been doing this too long. Don't talk to me like that. If a conversation carries to another RELATED TOPIC BECAUSE A CURRENT TE ON OUR TEAM IS A RELEVENT TOPIC SINCE THIS IS A PROSPECTIVE TE, I will talk about that and not be discouraged by you especially if it is a good natured constructive talk.

Like I said....I'm on this post to talk and read about Beau Sandland, not about me.

Again, you indirectly attack me and another poster about a conversation that was relevant to the topic and then you back off from your position like you are trying to take the high road. It wont work on a poster like me. I've been doing this too long. Don't talk to me like that. If a conversation carries to another RELATED TOPIC BECAUSE A CURRENT TE ON OUR TEAM IS A RELEVENT TOPIC SINCE THIS IS A PROSPECTIVE TE, I will talk about that and not be discouraged by you especially if it is a good natured constructive talk.

Easy EZ. Tony is a cool guy. I don't think he meant any thing by it. You guys are both classy posters. Let it go. :thumbs

Easy EZ. Tony is a cool guy. I don't think he meant any thing by it. You guys are both classy posters. Let it go. :thumbs

I understand that, but him trying to act like a moderator or a babysitter when we had settled what we were talking about is a bit distasteful.

We were discussing Ben Cottons draft ability in relation to the ability to attract future stars at the position. Some of us believe he will make a solid contribution on the next level and others can't see it.

If we show as a program that a guy like Ben, though not the most athletic, can make it in the NFL by being a solid blocker, sure handed and a contributor on STs, we become more appealing to a guy like Beau. I don't believe the conversation veered too far. I open these profiles all the time only to see the conversation turn to the current or past players that play the prospects position.

Anyhoo! Hope we get Sandland. A position of immediate need. Lets hope his priority list has playing right away number one. As said by another poster, he should be announcing soon. Can't he enroll in January?

I come here to read about Beau Sandland. Period. If you guys want to argue, bet and have pissing matches about whether Ben Cotton will be drafted I have no problem with it.....just take it to Ben Cotton's page.

Whether Ben gets drafted as EZ suggests, or enters the NFL via free agency like I think he will, we will most certainly need a TE to replace him and Beau Sandland is a definite must get! You notice how you were able to read about Beau Sandland and other members were able to broaden the conversation? :thumbs