Martinez goes to QB camp during spring break (Pic included)

Here is a picture of Martinez with Nevada QB Cody Fajardo, QB instructor Steve Calhoun, and Washington QB Keith Price. Here is a link to the QB camp flyer.

Now I got this off of the Rivals board but what bugs me is that people are bitching about how he went to a no name QB instructor who hasn't coached well known QB's when they should be focusing on the fact that Martinez is putting in his time over breaks to improve his game and ability at the QB position. Its not hard to see that Martinez did improve from his Freshmen season to his Sophomore season so I'm really eager to see what he can do for us this season.

I love Martinez commitment to this team and wanted to be a better Football player.

martinezqbcamp.jpg

• Fire 3

Here is a picture of Martinez with Nevada QB Cody Fajardo, QB instructor Steve Calhoun, and Washington QB Keith Price. Here is a link to the QB camp flyer.

Now I got this off of the Rivals board but what bugs me is that people are bitching about how he went to a no name QB instructor who hasn't coached well known QB's when they should be focusing on the fact that Martinez is putting in his time over breaks to improve his game and ability at the QB position. Its not hard to see that Martinez did improve from his Freshmen season to his Sophomore season so I'm really eager to see what he can do for us this season.

I love Martinez commitment to this team and wanted to be a better Football player.

martinezqbcamp.jpg

Just look at him still using that back foot... too soon?

Martinez is going back to work with Calhoun some more in May. They're serious about fixing his mechanics.

Calhoun expects more growth in the technical department. He and Martinez will work again in May.

"You want the changes to be muscle memory for him," Calhoun said.

LINK

He's tired of hearing how bad his mechanics are every game that is televised. It was a major topic every game so maybe he finally decided it was time to change that motion. Hopefully it helps him.