This video perfectly highlights why I will not be purchasing the new edition of this game for this season. For the first time in over a decade.

The game hit its apex for me on the PS2 console generation, and has been nothing short of a disaster ever since. It is my favorite game ever...I've logged more hours playing NCAA than I'd like to acknowledge. But until they fix what desperately needs an entire overhaul, and I mean tear down the entire retaining wall and start again laying the foundation on up, than I'm not wasting another penny on this bullsh#t.

And to me, CFB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL, so Madden isn't a consolation for me. FIX THE GAME, EA. After you're done with Sam Keller, I guess.

I'm not going to say that 13 has fixed everything, because there are still some annoyances and it's far from perfect, but give the demo a try. I think most everyone will be pleasantly surprised by it.

Bucky just because your deckinblack too doesn't mean you have to double quote yourself with no reply...

But seriously those rating are just messed up. How could we be ranked within two points of two teams that we had our with with last year in Mich St and Iowa when they don't really bring anything back this year any more than we do.

This is what I said earlier it got lost in Buckys text I have no idea how to get to the bottom to type with my phone. So anyways here is what I said:

Those better be fake. How is Utah (95 Overall) better then Nebraska (91 Overall)? Iowa a 91(OVERATED)? Michigan a 97(OVERATED)? ND a 97 (OVERATED!)? Texas a 99(OVERATED)? Wisc a 99(OVERATED)? I bet these are fake. If they aren't no way im buying this.

I just saw that EA referenced these same ratings with their official Twitter account for the game, so it would appear that they're legit.

Bucky just because your deckinblack too doesn't mean you have to double quote yourself with no reply...

But seriously those rating are just messed up. How could we be ranked within two points of two teams that we had our with with last year in Mich St and Iowa when they don't really bring anything back this year any more than we do.

This is what I said earlier it got lost in Buckys text I have no idea how to get to the bottom to type with my phone. So anyways here is what I said:

Those better be fake. How is Utah (95 Overall) better then Nebraska (91 Overall)? Iowa a 91(OVERATED)? Michigan a 97(OVERATED)? ND a 97 (OVERATED!)? Texas a 99(OVERATED)? Wisc a 99(OVERATED)? I bet these are fake. If they aren't no way im buying this.

I just saw that EA referenced these same ratings with their official Twitter account for the game, so it would appear that they're legit.

No buy.

Played a few more games, and the zone read can be deadly. Should be pretty fun to run with guys like Collin Klein, Robinson, Martinez and the like. (Klein is a beast, he breaks at least one tackle every play it seems like.) And runs out of the shotgun are now effective. If there is a QB power/sprint/dive he takes off as soon as he gets the ball, no more guaranteed loses.

But the newness is wearing off. I some how managed to throw 5 ints and lose 60 something to 28 as RG3 playing for Oregon vs USC. Some of them were just forcing deep balls but a few were because of bad ball trajectories, not on my part, and sketchy DB play. I tried to throw a deep ball to a wide open guy on a go route and guide him towards the back corner of the end zone but instead it forced the ball to the middle of the field where it fell incomplete because he couldn't adjust, that was really strange. You also don't seem to be able to throw behind your guy on slants or it gets tipped/picked, and I have yet to work out how to do a back shoulder throw with out the DB realizing it.

If 2k5 is so great why don't they make anymore? The game probably would of sucked just like every other 2k game. MLB 2k is down the shitter, same with hockey. I love NCAA Football so i'll be able to have fun with this.

Because EA bought the rights for NCAA football, and exclusive rights for the NFL and ESPN presentations.

Demo is pretty good. Does a good job addressing the psychic DB and super LB abilities. I'm just wondering what they'll do between now and then to break it on release day.

Anybody else play the demo yet? I'll probably download it after work.

Demo is pretty good. Does a good job addressing the psychic DB and super LB abilities. I'm just wondering what they'll do between now and then to break it on release day.

ya its pretty good, there are obviously some bugs...sometimes when it shows a replay the entire crowd is a lime green or purple color idk how to explain it. One thing that i hate is if you pick off the ball, recieving a kickoff etc, all 11 defenders run the same way in the same patterns...i picked off a ball and started running right and all 11 starting running in the same path at the same speed right, then i turned and started going left and all of a sudden all 11 players shifted and started running left step for step. There is no player distinction, everyone runs the same, and just goes to the ball. Its still a fun game, just not as realistic as it could be

I did it was quite fantastic.

It seems like they changed the dynasty mode to be more work in the offseason. Recruting will be more like the NFL draft in madden where you basically have to scout recruits. The dynasty is going to have a lot more things going on and more fun. I hope they make the computers better in this game I just smoked LSU with Nebraska 35-3 on heisman.