Dennard Arrested for Assault

I found it. It's in the Honey Badger thread. Lyons in the Sea of Red. took exception to tschu's use of the word "retard" and categorizing Fonzie with Mathieu as "idiots."

So one guy, one time, in about four replies in one thread in a separate conversation equates to "everyone attacking" tschu.

LOL

Every reply to those posts has been in agreement with you. Subsequent posts of yours in this thread met with approbation, not "attacks."

It definitely happened here. Maybe another thread, maybe someone's status update. Something along the lines of tschu you idiot, he's a good kid and everyone makes mistakes and he's a HUSKER!!!! and we need to support HUSKERS!!!!

But yeah, it definitely happened.

Yeah I think he gets cut. Pats are in a tough spot with a murderer and now another incident, they'll look pretty bad if they keep him. On another team without a Hernandez incident, I think he has a slightly better chance of staying on the team.

Every reply to those posts has been in agreement with you. Subsequent posts of yours in this thread met with approbation, not "attacks."

It definitely happened here. Maybe another thread, maybe someone's status update. Something along the lines of tschu you idiot, he's a good kid and everyone makes mistakes and he's a HUSKER!!!! and we need to support HUSKERS!!!!

But yeah, it definitely happened.

I found it. And it's not a big deal. Just joshin' around with you. :D