SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Just happened to watch the movie Friday Night Lights last night, hadn't seen it for awhile. Must be incredible to be a high school football player in Texas. Considering the pressure they deal with at the high school level its no surprise to see them flourish at the college and pro level. They have some serious balling going on down there.

Here is the semi-final game. Watch early 1st quarter and you will see the Matt Dimon play. Oklahoma is getting a real good one, but like I heard, he may not be all that solid with his decision. If you have any schollies left, it would be worth a shot. Big, strong, smart, durable (played both ways as a Jr @ TE & DE), has a motor that doesn't quit. Hey, and I would bet he and Adam would love to play on the same team at the next level ... they are good friends.

KATY v CIBOLO STEELE_STATE SEMI_FINAL 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW2kg5nFpFk

If you watch closely you will see Cibolo Steelem players executing planned and illegal chop blocks along with facemasking our D-linemen. This is the game we lost 2 starting O-linemen and on the same play late in the game.

• Fire 2

Man I can't help but say as bummed as I am about Heard, I am really excited to see this guy on the field. I don't see any reason this young man doesn't see the field immediately. No shortcomings really, but the one thing that really stands out to me is his feet continuously move even after contact. The legs still keep churning.

I think you guys are drinking a bit too much kool-aid. I like Adam Taylor a lot, but comparing him to Adrian Peterson, the guy who may become the best running back history, is crazy. Taylor has neither the power, speed, or agility of AP. Not even close. He looks like a great player, but he's no Peterson.

I think you guys are drinking a bit too much kool-aid. I like Adam Taylor a lot, but comparing him to Adrian Peterson, the guy who may become the best running back history, is crazy. Taylor has neither the power, speed, or agility of AP. Not even close. He looks like a great player, but he's no Peterson.

I don't think they were comparing him to the AP of now. I think it was more of a comparison to him coming out of high school and early on at OU. There is obviously not another back on the planet that can play the way Peterson does. If Taylor turns out to be anything like the Peterson that OU had I will be very happy

In a post game interview this last season, a reporter asked Adam about some people comparing him to Adrian Peterson.

His response was ... "I work hard, but I'm no Adrian Peterson". I think he was sandbagging a little. He just keeps getting better and better. I'm happy to see him taking his talent and work ethic to the next level, but I'll certainly miss watching

him truck opposing d-backs on Friday nights at Rhodes Stadium. I know he will do us proud and light up the scoreboard for the

Husker Nation.

lol who here is drinking kool-aid. you could make a strong argument that hes not the best back in his generation.

Get off the tracks ... there's a train coming. Notice when they refurbished this locomotive they used the right colors

and put some tiger like stripes on it. Union Pacific is bringing "The Katy" to Katy for a photo-op with the team. They need to

get a pic of Adam standing on the front of it, that would be very cool.

lol who here is drinking kool-aid. you could make a strong argument that hes not the best back in his generation.

It's pretty indisputable that AP is the best RB in the NFL and has been since he entered the league. He plays on a team with a subpar O-Line and a mediocre QB and still leads them to victory. He isn't in the same ballpark as Barry Sanders yet, but if he keeps doing what he has been doing for the next 3 or 4 years, he will probably make sure that there is an argument for him being the greatest of all time.