CB Jonathan Cook [Alabama - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Cook is gone the second Bama or Aubrun offer. IMO he shouldn't even be on the committed list.

I think you are right with Bama, but I'm not so sure that that will be the case if Auburn offers. While yes, its close to home, he didn't grow up a fan (the opposite actually) and he really doesn't have a relationship with the coaches there.

Cook is gone the second Bama or Aubrun offer. IMO he shouldn't even be on the committed list.

I think you are right with Bama, but I'm not so sure that that will be the case if Auburn offers. While yes, its close to home, he didn't grow up a fan (the opposite actually) and he really doesn't have a relationship with the coaches there.

Ya, he won't go to Auburn. He's a Bama guy which means you can't be an Auburn guy. If Bama offers, he's gone, otherwise I like our chances.

Ya, he won't go to Auburn. He's a Bama guy which means you can't be an Auburn guy. If Bama offers, he's gone, otherwise I like our chances.

He's been quoted saying he would love to go to Auburn.

What's the hate on him for? At this point, he's more committed to us than any other school. Hence, the commit tag. I'll come back and eat crow if he decommits, but count me as one who's confident he sees what we do with DB's here at Nebraska.

I don't think people are hating on him, I think people realize that a home state offer is hard to say no to sometimes especially in the sout. I really think he is ours as long as Bama doesnt offer, if they do offer then good luck Mr. cook. If they don't then we look forward to seeing you suit up as a Husker!!!! GBR!!!

What's the hate on him for? At this point, he's more committed to us than any other school. Hence, the commit tag. I'll come back and eat crow if he decommits, but count me as one who's confident he sees what we do with DB's here at Nebraska.

I don't think people are hating on him, I think people realize that a home state offer is hard to say no to sometimes especially in the sout. I really think he is ours as long as Bama doesnt offer, if they do offer then good luck Mr. cook. If they don't then we look forward to seeing you suit up as a Husker!!!! GBR!!!

That's my point. What offer? He's not getting one, we can all relax now. GBR.