Jason Peter throws some crap at the wall.

NUpolo8

590 isn't terrible. I kind of like the afternoon guy who has been there for awhile now. Even if he is a Michigan fan.

That station still holds the record for the worst afternoon guy in history, though. I'd take Spanish class every day over listening to Matt Perrault talk about anything, ever. He's probably a huge Drake fan now.

I would listen to Matt all day before Peters. Matt at least could make fun of himself. I liked it when his mom would call. I just got tired of it being the Blue Jay network.

I will say in Matts defense. The Jays are very easy to work with. UNL needs to hire their marketing guy.

Yeah, I'm super-biased and not always objective when it comes to the Huskers. I always felt like he went out of his way to needle Nebraska fans, but that might have been an overreaction. I just remember little things. We stomp CU in Boulder in '05, and the next day on the air he's talking about how the win meant nothing. We lose, though, and the sky is falling. That's how I perceived him...but like I said, my obsession with all things Nebraska football clouds my judgement sometimes.

This is why I don't get why it seems everyone loves Todd and Tyler? :dunno

Ten years ago TnT were really bad. Lately they've left the Huskers alone. They also have a new show where Craig Evans does the news and TnT riff on it. It's a far, far better show now.

I listen every morning ON Z-92 AND Z-92 ONLY now that The Blaze axed Tim & The Animal. TnT is all right.

<3 Nick Bahe. I was pretty crushed when that show ended and 1620 didn't keep him on.

Tim and the Animal getting the pink slip was worse because at least the shakeups at 1620 were caused by Kugler and Schick's leaving for bigger outside opportunities. Tim & Animal just got canned out of nowhere.

I follow Jason Peter on the Twitter machine because I sometimes enjoy being angry (this is the same reason why I play golf). By doing this, I now know that Peter decided to troll Nebraska fans by asking why Nebraska isn't jumping into Tyran Mathieu sweepstakes. This leads me to a few observations:

-Jason Peter probably doesn't understand transfer rules. Or maybe I don't, but I was under the impression that unless Ol' Honey Badger wants to hit an FBS school up, he's done until the combine.

-To settle the topic on the board last week, yes Jason Peter will stir the pot regardless of the "good of the team". This was probably a no-brainer, but I can't think of any other reason to even bring up a situation like that this that has much chance of happening as Mathieu getting accepted into Mensa.

......so finally

-Maybe now Jason Peter can stop being an authority on Nebraska. It's pretty clear he's just after ratings.

Well sure he's after ratings because that's the nature of the broadcast industry. However, since we have fans who were seemingly so disappointed that we didn't go after any Penn State players it only makes sense that when Mathieu was cut from LSU that someone in the Huskerdom brought it up. I'm nearly certain that other broadcast guys, for other teams across the country, were probably discussing it as well.

590 isn't terrible. I kind of like the afternoon guy who has been there for awhile now. Even if he is a Michigan fan.

That station still holds the record for the worst afternoon guy in history, though. I'd take Spanish class every day over listening to Matt Perrault talk about anything, ever. He's probably a huge Drake fan now.

I would listen to Matt all day before Peters. Matt at least could make fun of himself. I liked it when his mom would call. I just got tired of it being the Blue Jay network.

I will say in Matts defense. The Jays are very easy to work with. UNL needs to hire their marketing guy.

Yeah, I'm super-biased and not always objective when it comes to the Huskers. I always felt like he went out of his way to needle Nebraska fans, but that might have been an overreaction. I just remember little things. We stomp CU in Boulder in '05, and the next day on the air he's talking about how the win meant nothing. We lose, though, and the sky is falling. That's how I perceived him...but like I said, my obsession with all things Nebraska football clouds my judgement sometimes.

Todd n Tyler was a much better show when Donny Dodge was there and the concentrated on being FUNNY! Good skits, stupid stunts, funny songs etc. Seems like all they do now is state their political, and personal views (DONT agree) constantly, and drivel on about how everyone is stupid and not funny but them UGH. Bagging on the Huskers and the fans got old too.

As far as JP goes sounds like he just threw a thought out there, one i had myself. Why wouldnt we want one of the best players in the country to transfer here? Not gonna happen for many reasons, just a thought.

The Lsu kid will not play at LSU again. He is not allowed to even have classes there. He has looked at McNeese state, but really wants to go back to LSU next year. I hear he has been told that is not possible.

Taking a player that has failed 7 or more drug tests over the years is not a good investment and it screams desperation. I never see him being considered by Bo. That is a good thing.

Shouldn't it come to a point where a guy fails a bunch of drug tests, the last thing he or anyone else should worry about is where this punk can play football next.

As far as Jason Peter goes, I am thankful I am working when he is on the radio so I don't have to listen. Those couple of weeks they had him on unsportsmanlike conduct were an abortion.

I like JP. He tells it like it is. Better than that stupid Shick and Nick show. Those two knew little about anything. Tried to act funny to make up for the ineptness and incompetence. JP gives a much better look at sports in general and specifically about NU football. He should be coaching the D line.