NU -19.5, do we cover?

I think we cover rather easily. If we don't, it may prove to be a long miserable season. We should be vastly improved and if we can't get after opponent #1 and smack em in face and begin to provide some answers from the SC bowl game and the other losses of last year well, it just might be ugly. I don't see things going that way however.

Dont think we will cover. S Miss head coach was the d-coordinator for South Carolina last year - He has seen was the last coach to see our offense. Granted the talent level isn't the same. Southern Miss D is no slouch and returns a lot of players. I think they will keep it close. NEB wins 28-17.

I honestly don't know if NU will cover or not. Too many questions about several units. I would like to think "no problem", but recent history has slapped sense into me. Talent wise, NU seems to have the edge.........on paper. This game will be played on FieldTurf. Bo doesn't seem comfortable with the blowout win, he might run a series of QB sneaks late in the game to preserve a 17 point win. That would also keep whatever he had up his sleeve for BIG 10 conference play last year under wraps, Still too soon to show 'em ALL of our plays.

:sarcasm Better put that in here before me head is ripped off.

Edited by Lonestar_Husker

I think we cover, if for no other reason, I don't think USM is going to be able to score. 3 QB system (a beat writer on the radio today said 'probably' only 2) means you don't have a QB. Load up the box. Also, their OC was a high school coach last year. That does not bode well for them either.